Search results for query: *

1. Calvinッ

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

Agreed, I had the same thoughts when Genisys came out. I personally believe it should have been left as a trilogy. But thats just my two pennies. Motherless Brooklyn does look interesting, I don't think it would usually be my type of film but for some reason i'm intrigued.
  2. Calvinッ

Agreed, neither really seem like my cup of tea.
  3. Calvinッ

Not a huge fan of horror films, never been one for them. But I can see IT Chapter Two being a big release, that'll probably fill my cinema until Joker at the earliest. We're a month from it but from the things i've heard i'm really invested and looking forward to it.
  4. Calvinッ

Expected Hobbs and Shaw to be a bit more popular than it was this weekend. I recently started a new job in a cinema and they were giving a lot of hours this weekend due to the release of the film. But it really wasn't that busy at all. (Of course one cinema isn't a perfect point of view) but...
  5. Calvinッ

Honestly no surprises this week, I imagine we'll see Captain Marvel in the top ten for a while, at least till Endgame.
  6. Calvinッ

^ Same here, only seen Pacific Rim's.
  7. Calvinッ

Interested in Tomb Raider, although I can't see it being a smash hit.
  8. Calvinッ

Black Panther currently the 15th on the list of biggest worldwide openings since 2002, behind Iron Man 3, and ahead of Beauty and the Beast.
  9. Calvinッ

Snowden I only got around to watching in the past week. It was nothing to what I expected. I actually really want to see the Magnificent Seven though.
  10. Calvinッ

Honestly I'll get round to watching Snowden. Im very interested in sortings of the such.
Back
Top Bottom