Search results for query: *

1. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

This new place is weird, let's go back to the old one :P
  2. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

They look great as always! And as previously mentioned don't worry about how long it takes, it's nice enough of you to make banners for us anyways :)
  3. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

Fair thing to wonder, if there's anything specific you want to know, just let me know. In terms of balancing, we'd be using specific rotations and / or sets up until a certain point of time, most likely around the 4th generation. The reason for this being most of my knowledge of the TCG comes...
  4. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

Hi there guys, I'm just trying to guage interest in a generation style mafia game, but set within the Pokemon TCG boundaries. So there would still be a HP system, an evolution system, etc etc. I'm gonna use an old card as an example of what a role PM would look like. I've had this in the...
  5. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

Well, after all, it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
  6. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

Has Darth not failed your class yet? :p
  7. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

Gen 4 is in the queue sillies :p I can always make more Pokemon ones, I did have this one idea where you are the trainers, and your abilities are the Pokemon movesets that they own and stuff like that, it would have used a twist on the HP mechanics instead accounting for knocked out pokemon...
  8. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

Is there any themes that you guys would like to see in TWR? Or anything at all you'd like to see whether it be a theme or a bastard game or new mechanics etc etc. Preferably i'd like to know a little about the subject at hand but i'm happy to do a little bit of research and make a game for...
  9. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

That must have been it!
  10. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

I miss Batzap, he was a cool guy. I do wonder what happened to the doppelganger he had, Zenap was it? I miss Zenap.
  11. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/bat-mafai-it-over.215320/ So, when are we getting Bat mafai again?
  12. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

If it ain't broke don't fix it.
  13. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

man I remember seeing this and thinking how on earth are people still going back and actually being somewhat active there aha.
  14. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

[/spoiler]
  15. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

A situation, apparently
  16. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

Apologies, I hadn't even thought about people reading through it before I posted it. I didn't end up reading but edited it out so people can have a look themselves if they really want to read :)
  17. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

[redacted] Going to assume it's this one.
  18. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

The next game he plays, everyone will be so untrusting that he'll need a public self revealing role :P
  19. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

Agreed, I'll probably host one at some time but I tend to stay away from them as a player. Thats no offence to the host though.
  20. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 3.0

Wait, what? :o
Back
Top Bottom