Search results for query: *

1. Calvinッ

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

@Potato-2.0 Heyo, your Star Wars game can go into signups now! I should have said when I moved Build-It to the confirmation stage but I forgot.
  2. Calvinッ

With SF6 having now started, @ReturnofMCH @TheCapsFan feel free to start your signups :)
  3. Calvinッ

I'm hoping with how the games line-up it'll only be one at a time haha! Besides, being a MoD is easier than being a host (in my experience at least), and I won't take credit for hosting with lissi as it is her game after all :D As Build-It is a large game it'll have it's OP up shortly and then...
  4. Calvinッ

Sorry for the double post but gonna go ahead and add Build-It! Video Game Edition into the large queue. I'm unsure if it'll fill but if it doesn't it's no harm done, might as well try. Build-It is a really old game I brought around, hosted twice, and never hosted again as I took an absence...
  5. Calvinッ

Soon is today I guess! I now regret taking it out of the queue but to be honest life is unpredictable and throws a couple curveballs. Very recently got offered a new job and I took it straight away, seems to be something that'll be rewarding and is great for me long term, even if my finances are...
  6. Calvinッ

Taking U-Choose out of the queue, I'd really like to host it but struggling to balance forum with life now since I'm mega busy with work. Hopeful to bring it back soon!
  7. Calvinッ

Sorry I haven't seen this till now, I'll mention it and we should get you sorted :) As for myself I've found myself incredibly busy with new stuff within work, my routine has shifted a fair bit so for now I'll be locking my game in the queue, as I don't think I could host it to a decent degree...
  8. Calvinッ

Gotcha, i've kept the player count at 13 but if there's any changes for player count, just let us know
  9. Calvinッ

We'll get a MoD sorted before adding it to the queue, just to ensure it can start when your turn comes helperman. There's room for both a small and large game to have signups. I feel like I hogged a lot of time with my recent Generation game so just for the sake of fairness i'll let @Potato-2.0...
  10. Calvinッ

@beryllium You are free to post your game whenever you'd like, if you have a MoD arranged?
  11. Calvinッ

@Quasar_Catfish Heyo, with Raven's game officially starting feel free to post your Stanley Parable game signups when you want, it'll be able to start when either Generation Spin-Off or Polymerization Mafia ends. I'll also take this time to tell you I'll be your MoD aswell! :)
  12. Calvinッ

Now my other game is in progress, I'm gonna throw in Untitled U-Choose Mafia into the queue, thinking 10p for now depending on the popularity. As mentioned in The Situation Room, I'm gauging interest for a variant of it, so I'm leaving it untitled for now.
  13. Calvinッ

It's finally up! I'm sorry for the delay and thankyou everyone for your patience! :bulbaLove:
  14. Calvinッ

Didn't realise it was my go now! Thread will be posted by the end of Friday at the very latest, hoping to be able to do it sooner though.
  15. Calvinッ

Gonna throw Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia (9p) back into the queue. Changed a few things to bring it down to 9 players. Features the same HP system in my other Generation games, and as the title implies is based off Pokemon spin-off games (loosely). Sign ups will start when Jamie's small...
  16. Calvinッ

Pokemon Trainers Mafia is up! Signups will last for a maximum of 30 days which would line up nicely with Snowy's late October game starting in the large queue.
  17. Calvinッ

Gonna add Pokémon Trainers Mafia (14p) to the large games queue. A bit of a blurb for ya: Red, Blue and Green's aim is to catch Pokemon, simple right? The Pokemon will be other players, following the types of Fire, Water and Grass. If the trainers catch the Pokemon with the same affinity type...
  18. Calvinッ

I'll MoD ya game :)
  19. Calvinッ

With my Spyfall now being in full swing and out of sign-ups, @Zexy you can post your game whenever you'd like to :) (I'll take this time to cheekily reserve a spot aswell)
  20. Calvinッ

Spyfall II is open for business :)
Back
Top Bottom