Search results for query: *

1. Calvinッ

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Dead N1 again what did I do... Am I mido? D: Good luck town
  2. Calvinッ

Would we vig it? Would it not be better as a lynch? I just feel vigging it is concerning as it could be a legit claim, and if it was legit the vig would die too, losing two town roles. Even if vig was one-shot it would still be useful to have the player around after they use their ability. (If any)
  3. Calvinッ

Yeah fair enough, I honestly didn't even consider town negative roles in the game, not ideal for it to be a townie but it was much better than a Jester or standard town power role lynch. Agreed with Mido, most are mislynches so this was a good one (all things considered). I would like to...
  4. Calvinッ

Fair. Vote Max:1996 I didn't really think about how it shines poorly on me if I don't get on board, whether he is Jester or otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if Jester was actually a claim to get us off him, but we'll see.
  5. Calvinッ

Just got back, I caught up and didnt really see anything that happened other than everyone jumping on Max's claim. At first I was hesitant on voting him but as I caught up more and saw he claimed Jester I now don't think theres much wrong with voting him. It doesn't affect us winning at the end...
  6. Calvinッ

Understood, thanks.
  7. Calvinッ

Pressed post reply a bit early, only reason I ask is that we can somewhat confirm if people were lying, you can easily say Miller from any game, but if they get the game wrong that the player submitted, it could mean they aren't being truthful.
  8. Calvinッ

@AussieEevee Rules say game submission claiming is allowed, but claiming what game your character is from is not. Since we can't claim what specific game the character is from, can we say "I'm the Miller, I'm from Calvin's game." as an example?
  9. Calvinッ

Unvote: DarthWolf Gonna take my joke vote off as I'm working and I'd probably end up forgetting to take it off.
  10. Calvinッ

Vote: DarthWolf As the age old saying goes, Darth is always scum.
  11. Calvinッ

Nah he asked for the favourite non bastard role in the rules, so I was responding to that.
  12. Calvinッ

I may or may not have just skipped over the rules... I'm not sure, maybe the Vig? It's nice to just throw out a kill every now and again. Even with the repurcussions i'd probably just throw my kill around like it's nothing.
  13. Calvinッ

I keep saying i want to host more and not play. I'm in... Give me a bit to update my game and i'll send you a message somewhere.
Back
Top Bottom