Search results for query: *

1. Calvinッ

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

My favourite iconic quote
  2. Calvinッ

I enjoyed that one auction show, Star Wares.
  3. Calvinッ

I have a very soft spot for 3 to be honest, i'd probably rank that as my favourite followed by the originals. Don't know whether it's the memes, the action, or Ewan Mcgregor, but i've always liked it. Maybe swap 9 for 7, thought Force Awakens was basically A New Hope 2, but I liked it the most...
  4. Calvinッ

Agreed, but even those weird magma guys have flaws. I mean, erupting a volcanic mountain? Come off it. Ghetsis wouldn't do such a thing. (Also welcome to the forums!)
  5. Calvinッ

Random Messages 16: Rhe Next Generation I like it!
  6. Calvinッ

Oh I love sunkist actually, it's really nice, Dr Pepper I also like but only in small amounts Wow, I haven't heard this song in a long time
  7. Calvinッ

The apple ones are so nice, but those cans are more expensive here than normal fanta (like orange) since they're all imported
  8. Calvinッ

Yeah I can agree with both of them being better than coke, to be honest As I got older water and flavoured water just became much nicer then pop / soda and stuff, I think my favourite carbonated drink is Appletiser, i'm not sure how popular it is where you are but it looks like this:
  9. Calvinッ

See typically in England, Fanta is more known for it's orange flavour, then fruit twist I don't like coke, if I had to have a soda like that i'd prefer Pepsi, but even so I can't have much of that before it gets sickly
  10. Calvinッ

Oh Schweppes is pretty big in England actually, at least in the North West where I am, I think it's the most popular type of lemonade. I've never seen that bottle, ours look like this and are big 2 litre ones: We also have like 7Up and Sprite and stuff but thats moreso lemon and lime
  11. Calvinッ

Hows that working, do you drink it upside down?
  12. Calvinッ

Hey who you calling a great ape
  13. Calvinッ

Uh... Well... Um... I will follow the age old advice that has been passed on for generations, and blame Darth for it.
  14. Calvinッ

Oh no. Oh no oh no. checks the ME handbook There is way too many pages in this thing to find out what we do when you've had more than your daily allowance of alcohol. What if you've destroyed something and we haven't found it yet?
  15. Calvinッ

Oh no, we let you get past seven beers? Please don't tell me you did anything else
  16. Calvinッ

Hey, who said you guys were allowed back here?
  17. Calvinッ

Oh my god its really him!?
  18. Calvinッ

That sounds like effort already D:
Back
Top Bottom