Search results for query: *

1. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

Not everyone has to have a role really, you could use the 6 roles you have, and work around the rest being vanilla? I feel like we see more power role heavy games here on bulba, but a lot of bigger communities run many vanilla games. I for one am kinda at fault because I don't think I have ever...
  2. Calvinッ

I don't know what's going on here and at this point I'm too scared to ask
  3. Calvinッ

I just throw things at a wall and see if it sticks when making my own roles, if possible. Otherwise as mentioned I'd use MafiaWiki, even if you don't use the role directly you can get a good basis for many custom roles. In my experience anyways
  4. Calvinッ

An idea for 4 that I just remembered, that only players from when Elieson was around will know. It was a game called Everyone is Mafia Mafia, where you got the freedom to choose your own thing you submit and get a role according to it, except there were no teams. A set amount of players could...
  5. Calvinッ

I will make two entire setups and just give you the wrong one. Your role will be Insane Wikipedia Wikipedia Article.
  6. Calvinッ

Although this would probably slow the start down a bit, so I'm probably best off finding a way to get the most popular results before I host the game lol
  7. Calvinッ

In that case I might just put the game in the queue as a normal u-choose game but then have a poll players can pick the type when they sign up. I think that would be the best way to guage what kinda u-choose game would be best to run. Prolly choices like 1. Normal U-Choose (submit item...
  8. Calvinッ

I wouldn't mind hosting another one as my next game in the queue to be fair. I was thinking I do a variant where you send me a Wikipedia page and that is your role. There was also interest in doing a variant where players send roles to me but it gets given to someone else. Otherwise I could just...
  9. Calvinッ

Hey Jinjo! Hope you're well :D Don't recall ever experiencing this, might have to have a look at that
  10. Calvinッ

To add onto this as well, not gonna lie I get anxiety when hosting (worse when playing which is part of the reason I don't) and balancing is something I've never been great at and adds unnecessary stress for no reason when it's meant to be fun haha. I also think vanilla mafia is very boring I...
  11. Calvinッ

Didn't know I had been cloned, are you me? :P I'm the same! I don't recall a balanced game i've ever hosted :sadsola: But tbh i've always valued the fun part of mafia than the balancing, I think most people have fun in my games and that's my goal at the end of the day really...
  12. Calvinッ

Just thought I'd ask a couple questions for discussion, the first is purely just to get to know people a bit. And the second is to get an idea of what might be popular as a theme in the future. Not saying I'd host it, just garnering ideas I suppose. What has been your favourite game you've...
  13. Calvinッ

Beryllium is a lot of things, also not a lot of things, they are a inexplainable mystery to us all
  14. Calvinッ

Someone has reached out to see if we can solve it :)
  15. Calvinッ

Gonna tag @pennyghost for the above, as toastghost changed their name recently. I'd personally would also advise reading it regardless of ability, as a refresh is always nice and I think a good job was made!
  16. Calvinッ

I'd also consider bearing in mind a few games probably won't have the added elements of flipped cards, or the bastard elements that Raven's game had either. Dependant on who you ask I think the terminology for bastard can vary, but MafiaWiki has it as the following: But again this is kinda...
  17. Calvinッ

Heyo people, long time no see! Always nice to see we've not gone into total chaos, but I have to assume ME still tries? Hope everyone's doing alright :)
  18. Calvinッ

I think it would work fairly easily, it'd be easier than chess and we've had that ran before now. If you're "flicking a character down" per se, you could just strikethrough it or something similar I guess idk.
  19. Calvinッ

I posted this in TWR Discord, but since some people aren't on there I thought I'd post here too. Just trying to gauge interest, (and obviously haven't done my U-Choose game), but I was wondering if people would like a U-Choose Pokemon Edition in the future, and then i'd incorporate the HP and...
Back
Top Bottom