Search results for query: *

1. Calvinッ

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

Definitely Mareep, then Bulbasaur, and I think Rolycoly / Umbreon would probably round out the top 3 but that could change, kinda an on the spot answer so I could easily be forgetting a Pokemon or two for that 3rd place haha.
  2. Calvinッ

We counting anime or is that a cop out :p If so then Haikyuu, Blue Lock then Jujutsu Kaisen, in that order. Excluding that then probably Futurama. Recently started watching Bob's Burgers and it's way more enjoyable than I would have guessed. There's also the ones you have from when I was a...
  3. Calvinッ

This would probably be my answer aswell, I've been here a bit but took a couple year absence up until very recently. Like Zexy said, it happens. But one thing that kept me here was the community, predominantly in TWR (and in turn F&G) as that's the area I was in most. I'd say part of the reason...
  4. Calvinッ

A question to my other staffers: What piece of media are you most looking forward to currently? Whether it be a film like Barbie or Oppenheimer, an anime, TV show, video game etc etc? For me I am currently watching but also looking forward to more Jujutsu Kaisen, it's one of my favourite...
  5. Calvinッ

Pizza is high up there, meat aswell like prog rocker said, with the BBQ sauce. Am I allowed to say mafia for this? Mafia for hosting for sure, but for actually playing I like the "What Member do you associate with the user above", it's cool to see how people see you compared to others and...
  6. Calvinッ

I'm on daily at the moment, many times a day but I see this dwindling when I go back to work in a couple of days. For notifications it varies, if i'm hosting a mafia game I get a fair few over a day, otherwise I usually end up with 1-3 a day or something.
  7. Calvinッ

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
  8. Calvinッ

Lynx and Doggos, especially my own dogs of course
  9. Calvinッ

To add on to this, real life is obviously a thing and in the eyes of the higher ups and other staff (and rightly so), it's more important than some of the things we do, so the staff team are very understanding if any situations stop you from being as active as you'd like. Like Neo Blaze said as...
  10. Calvinッ

Firstly, thanks all for the questions, nice to get some Q&A going :D Oooh that's a hard one. I think I'd choose Electric because Mareep is my favourite, so i'm almost inclined too. And maybe Grass type aswell? Since most of my favourite starters (as seen below) are grass type, and I have a soft...
Back
Top Bottom