Search results for query: *

1. Camille

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I find it rather puzzling that Houndoom, Pyroar, Hisuian Typhlosion, and Emboar can't learn Scorching Sands despite many other Fire-types getting it.
  2. Camille

It puzzles me quite a bit that Volcarona can't learn Electroweb, despite moth/butterfly Pokemon like Vivillon and Mothim getting it.
  3. Camille

Given its origin, Gliscor should be able to learn Leech Life.
  4. Camille

It puzzles me that the Bagon line can't learn Scale Shot, not even by move tutor, yet Roaring Moon gets it.
  5. Camille

It puzzles me that in BD/SP, the Gligar line, the Zigzagoon line and Bidoof can't learn Rock Climb, despite being able to learn it via breeding for three generations.
  6. Camille

Kartana can't learn Slash despite its codename. Golett/Golurk can't learn Fissure, although this is likely because of No Guard.
  7. Camille

It doesn't, though, unlike Bibarel, its evolved form.
  8. Camille

I've said it in another thread, but Golduck, Espeon, Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit should be able to learn Power Gem now that it is a TR.
  9. Camille

It doesn't make sense that none of the Galarian legendary birds learn Heat Wave. Galarian Articuno has the same typing as Xatu and Swoobat (who learn the move), and Galarian Moltres has the same typing as Mandibuzz and Honchkrow, who also get Heat Wave.
  10. Camille

Сhandеlurе doеs lеarn Flash, athough only via TM. Spеaking of Ghost typеs, I havе rеcеntly discovеrеd that Spiritomb can't lеarn Payback whilе raising onе in Black 2. It makеs absolutеly no sеnsе.
  11. Camille

Agreed, and there is also Double Kick.
  12. Camille

All Pokemon that learn Surf via TR should also be able to learn Whirlpool by TM, even non-water ones such as Haxorus and Heliolisk. In HeartGold/SoulSilver, if a Pokemon was compartible with the former, the it was compartible with the latter, too, so I've no idea why it was dropped in Sw/Sh.
  13. Camille

It is somewhat odd that Dragonair and Dragonite can't learn Smart Strike, despite being able to learn Horn Drill by TM in Generation I.
  14. Camille

I'm puzzled by the fact Celebi can't learn Psyshock, which is an amazing move for dealing with Blissey and Tentacruel.
  15. Camille

Minior can't learn Earth Power for some reason, despite most Rock-types getting it (and many lacking Special Attack to use it effectively).
Back
Top Bottom