Search results for query: *

1. C

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. So I've updated my team slightly and I've got a new issue that I'm struggling with. Water types. In HG/SS there are so many good water types I just can't decide which one to put on my team, since they can all really fit. The original plan was to take a...
  2. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. So I've been rolling up and down Route 35 for ten+ hours. I've found several Yanma but none with speedboost. While I'm not a big fan of the meta game I can recognize when one ability is better than another.
  3. C

Re: Building up my HG Team. Thanks for the advice. Both for Clair and the Elite four. But who do you suggest dropping to pick up Venasaur and Yanmega?
  4. C

Building up my HG Team. Good Evening, folks. My first post on the forums. Woot. Any ways, the main reason I'm dropping a post into this thread is quite simply to ask the opinions of people as to what I could add to my Heart Gold team in order to round it out. I'm nearing the 8th Gym with a...
Back
Top Bottom