Search results for query: *

1. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

Why is one of my most-anticipated games of this year a remaster of a bad Xbox game from 2004? Anyway, I bought Metal Wolf Chaos XD, can’t wait to bite into it. I also bought Divinity: Original Sin, since it was dirt cheap on the PSN Store and it seems like my kind of thing even though I don’t...
  2. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

You should have a give-away! Somebody out there is looking to play X-2 on the Switch, no doubt.
  3. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

I decided to try out GameStop’s on-line retro games they have for sale, to take advantage of my Pro Points before my subscription expired. I bought Shadow of the Colossus on PS2, Soulcalibur II on GameCube (the only version anyone who’s anyone buys because it has Link!), Turok: Dinosaur Hunter...
  4. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought Shenmue I & II on PS4. Now I have two copies of Shenmue, but I have no other way of owning Shenmue II, so it’s worth it to me.
  5. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

On PS4 I bought Shadow of the Colossus, Prey, and Yakuza 6: The Song of Life. Then on PC I bought Cho Dengeki Stryker (I did a lot of research into visual novels trying to find one I might like, and this stood out to me), Fallout, Divine Divinity, Outcast, and Deus Ex.
  6. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought Pyre, which I know next to nothing about but it seems like a cool weird thing and those are my jam, and I also bought the “3C3C1D119440927” DLC for Nier: Automata, since it’s the first time that DLC has been on sale (can you tell I had to look up the title?). It’s Golden Week, which...
  7. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (it was one of the games offered to me at a birthday discount in March), Super Mario Bros. 2 (the American one, which is superior to the real one, fight me), Super Mario Bros. 3 (an all-time classic, of course), and Parascientific Escape: Crossing...
  8. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and Vib-Ribbon on PS3, and The Silver Case on PS4.
  9. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought 2,000 Wii Points, most likely gonna be the last purchase I make on the Wii Shop. I mean, I wasn't shopping on the Wii as often as that makes it sound - not often by any stretch, actually not since I was in middle school - but the ability to buy Wii Points is going away on March 26th...
  10. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

Yesterday I bought Inside, Psychonauts, and the Persona 4 Arena story mode DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, if that counts.
  11. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

Yesterday I bought Undertale for PS4/Vita and Wolfenstein 3D on PS3.
  12. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

Torment: Tides of Numenera for PS4, and also for PS4 (you're gonna be very happy, @CakeFairyForever ) Danganronpa 1-2 Reload.
  13. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Catherine new from Amazon. This is a game I hope I never have to explain to my mom...
  14. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

I've bought a bunch of games since I was here last, probably skipping over some and repeating others because I don't remember. The Last of Us - for PS3, this is old-school OG Last of Us, ion fw that PS4 bizniss BOYO!!!!! Anyway, I'm loving it, currently in Winter, which I think is close to the...
  15. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

A few days ago I bought a used copy of Nier at my local Gamestop. Let me know what I should save up for!
  16. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition, since a friend of mine has been gushing about it to me. Oh, uh, also, I got a frickin' PlayStation 3! Woooo! I'm now officially last-gen and ready for Persona 5!
  17. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre-ordered Zero Time Dilemma and (*drum roll*) Persona 5.
  18. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just got around to two things I was fixin' for: bought 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors and pre-ordered Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse. (I also bought Persona 3: Official Design Works but that's a book, because I'm a dork and I want to give Atlus my money.)
  19. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just bought RPG Maker 2003 on Steam. Hopefully I'll get this piece-o'-shit computer to get its audio working again before I'm finished making an entire video game...
  20. Cap'n Jack

Recent Gaming Purchases

(I have a few bucks left on my account so I'll probably get something on the Virtual Console within a few days of posting this. I have my eyes on a couple of Zelda games, or maybe Ninja Gaiden, just to torture myself. Mostly this is my half-assed attempt at contributing to the thread's topic so...
Back
Top Bottom