Search results for query: *

1. Cap'n Jack

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I've been really enjoying Xenogears so I did some reading about Xenoblade, wondering if it would finally pique my interest this time, and it did. So now I have to walk the lonely road that is finding a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles. Damn my insatiable quest for more video games.
  2. Cap'n Jack

Thinking about getting Nier Automata. I'm not too far into the first game, but I hear the sequel has a really good story.
  3. Cap'n Jack

Now that I have a PS3, my horizons have broadened considerably. Oh, man... Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas (I hear the Fallout games don't run well on PS3 so maybe I'll pass), Nier, Kingdom Hearts, The Last of Us, Catherine, Metal Gear Solid 4... help.
  4. Cap'n Jack

The World Ends With You is available at a really great price on Amazon right now. I paid like $25 bucks for it and it's worth like five times that price, yet it's even cheaper now. Persona 4 is also at a good price for the PS2 and PS Vita versions, if you own either of those. It's also available...
  5. Cap'n Jack

I'm thinking of buying a PlayStation 3 for the sole express purpose of playing Persona 5 which currently does not have a North American release date. I'm going crazy.
  6. Cap'n Jack

Bringing Earthbound-- sorry, I meant Super Nintendo games in general - to the New 3DS Virtual Console has made the New 3DS seem a lot more attractive to me. Ultimately, Nintendo is playing kinda dirty here, because any 3DS is fully capable of playing a Super Nintendo game, but of course they...
  7. Cap'n Jack

I wonder why this thread was sitting around on the second page, 'cause it's exactly what I was looking for and I'm glad I saw it before I made one myself. Perhaps not as many people paradoxically prefer to learn as much as they can about a game before they buy it so that they can be sure it will...
Back
Top Bottom