Search results for query: *

1. Cap'n Jack

Rate the video game music above

That was actually really good! It’s not simple but it still has a melody, whoever composed that really put a lot of thought into it. My only nit-pick is that maybe I would’ve liked the instrument carrying the melody to be a little bit softer. If it’s based on some Korean string instrument that I...
  2. Cap'n Jack

9/10. That was crisp, sounds like they got an actual orchestra for that, I hope the whole sound track is that way (never played the game). It’s not a melody that I’m going to remember tomorrow, but I did like hearing it, there are some fun dissonant chords in there. Poster below me... are you...
  3. Cap'n Jack

Oh gosh, I love the Game Boy Color’s sound chip. So warm and fuzzy! That said, as with many GBC tracks, the bass is way too loud. Oh, well. This track kinda sounds like any other Pokémon track, but that’s not a bad thing. 7/10
  4. Cap'n Jack

Not really feeling it. Too many electronic blips and bloops, doesn’t work well with the guitar. I’m feeling a 5/10 That said, here’s s song that mixes classical with blood and bloops:
  5. Cap'n Jack

9.999.../10 I used to think choirs were melodramatic, but I'm liking them more and more as I get older. Really interesting chords, great mixing, great instrumentation. Man, I really should get around to playing Final Fantasy X some time. This is gorgeous. All I wish is that it were longer...
  6. Cap'n Jack

I think the flute is too loud to be believable, plus I'm not huge on flutes anyway. The syncopation of the strings is extremely well-done, sounds like something Philip Glass would write. 8/10
  7. Cap'n Jack

Very fun-sounding, like I'm gonna have a grand old time when I press Start. I must mention, though, that my dog was visibly annoyed by this song. 7/10
  8. Cap'n Jack

wtf is this MIDI-ass bug-ass lookin-ass junk? Soundin like a MIDI arrangement of one of Michael Jackson's slow songs or something. 6/10 (But seriously I've never heard of this game in my life and I want to learn more.)
  9. Cap'n Jack

It goes with everything/10 I feel like I've already posted this somewhere. Too bad!
  10. Cap'n Jack

7/10 - I have a soft spot for that tinny DS "sound". I've never played an Ace Attorney but this makes the game seem really cheesy and goofy, in a fun way. I like it! Posting this because I learned of this game's existence about ten minutes ago and I'm excited:
  11. Cap'n Jack

The second track from Final Fantasy VI I've listened to today, which is funny cuz I've never played the game but I bought a copy earlier today. I'm usually a big sucker for the way Super Nintendo games sound, but attempting to make the Super Nintendo sound like a person singing opera... doesn't...
  12. Cap'n Jack

I'll give it a 7/10, it's perfectly serviceable. The synthesizers are pretty goofy-sounding, but all of the stuff in the back-ground is nice (particularly the vocals and the tremolo on the guitars). By the way, what the hell is this "Jojo" thing I've heard so much about?
  13. Cap'n Jack

Somewhere around 8/10 for me. One of my favorite tracks from X/Y. Obviously I have a huge soft spot in heart for Pokemon, along with everybody else on this forum.
Back
Top Bottom