• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Cap'n Jack

Julia's Reviews on Various Media

I’ve glossed over this anime cuz it’s popular (being my realest, hipsterest self) but that was a solid recommendation. You’ve increased my chances of watching it.
  2. Cap'n Jack

Jesus, you’re scary when you’re mad! Haha! I hope you read something good next time to treat yourself.
  3. Cap'n Jack

I’ve been hearing about this movie since it was the hot new thing last year. I’m always kinda skeptical of what the really insular anime fanatics are hyping up, and it sounds like my skepticism was on the money this time, considering the type of anime that I’m into. Plus the title makes me want...
  4. Cap'n Jack

I’m glad someone else can embrace the stupid. I’m going through a phase now where I’m actually seeking out stuff that’s really stupid and finding the unpretentious joy in it. Pro wrestling and Fast & Furious are like me connecting with my inner redneck, it’s spiritual.
  5. Cap'n Jack

I liked the premise of that Bigfoot book from what you said, shame that it talks down to the audience. I should read it and learn what not to do, maybe! And you’re not the type I’d expect to like the Netflix Voltron, so that’s a good sign to me. I have this unexplainable attraction to giant...
  6. Cap'n Jack

I like your takes on stuff. Good to know that I’m not the only long-winded person here. You’re going at a faster pace than me as well, keep it up!
Back
Top Bottom