Search results for query: *

1. Cap'n Jack

Reason behind your username

@Serpentsounds; Fitting, because snakes don't have ears. #roasted Is there any way I can get my hands on those sick music files by the way?
  2. Cap'n Jack

Oooh, I can comment on this thread now that I've changed my name! I finally decided that "Jack Pschitt" is too 14-year-old for me nowadays. Years ago, I was having these same thoughts and I asked people to propose a classier alternative. @Kakuna Matata; suggested "Cap'n Jack", so credit is due...
  3. Cap'n Jack

Re: Why did you choose your username? I have no idea.
  4. Cap'n Jack

Wait... "caprizant" is a word? I chose my user name because I'm... Er, well, you see, what I was going for was, uh... I'm an ass and I thought it was funny.
  5. Cap'n Jack

Re: Explain your username Jack Pschitt According to the conventions of typical English grammar, my username is pronouced exactly the same as the phrase "jack s***". So yeah.
  6. Cap'n Jack

Re: The etymology of your username. "Jack Tschitt" is based on, well, "jack sh*t", as in "you don't know jack sh*t". I decided that would be a funny name, so I took the word "sh*t" and currupted it as much as I could to make it look like an actual name, without actually changing the...
Back
Top Bottom