Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

What video games are you playing now?

Persona 5 Royal - My first time playing any Persona game. Currently in late October. It's the first time I've played something this long since I got a job, and I was a little worried I wouldn't have the stamina for it, but I'm still enjoying it a month in. I really like the atmosphere of the...
  2. Caprizant

Return of the Obra Dinn - I've been wanting to play this since it came out, and I finally started it a few days ago. I've solved just over half of the fates, and the storm is ready to spawn, but I haven't gone back to shore yet. It took awhile for me to get into the flow of the gameplay, mostly...
  3. Caprizant

Currently playing through 3 games! Bug Fables - Some friends of mine pooled together to buy me this for my birthday (among other very nice things they did ;w; ), so I've been playing through that. I'm currently in Chapter 2 and have loved it so far! The overworlds are a bit less engaging than...
  4. Caprizant

I've added Mario's Super Picross to all the other things I'm currently playing. I started playing it in bed last night while listening to videos. I have never played or seen gameplay of Picross before (all I knew was it was a puzzle game), and the text of Mario's Super Picross is all in...
  5. Caprizant

Currently playing 4 games; two of them are story-based games I tend to play in long sessions, while the other two are games I can pick up & put down whenever. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - I watched a neighbor play this when I was a kid, but never actually played it myself. So I'm finally giving...
  6. Caprizant

The first Paper Mario game. Going for 100%. I've been Tattling every enemy, area, and NPC as well, just because I like the flavor text. Just got to Mt. Rugged.
  7. Caprizant

Animal Crossing: New Horizons! Built my home on a beautiful lil slug-shaped island. Today I paid off the 98,000 Bell loan, got the museum prepared for building, got the shop prepared for building, got the upgraded tools, went to a couple deserted islands, convinced a couple villagers to move...
  8. Caprizant

Still playing Slay the Spire. I finally for the first time yesterday. I was using the Silent and focusing on a Shiv deck for that one achievement where you have to use 10 Shivs in a single turn. I got it during the final battle. Probably gonna focus on the Watcher next. I didn't expect to do...
  9. Caprizant

I've dug back into Slay the Spire. Beat the third act for the first time yesterday! Since then I've done a few runs with the Watcher, and I really like their playstyle.
  10. Caprizant

Still playing Breath of the Wild. Today I mostly explored. I got the Korok Mask and activated a couple of towers. I ended my play session at Hateno Tower, which I honestly wasn't planning to do - I just stumbled across it from a weird angle and decided to run with it. So I'll be visiting Hateno...
  11. Caprizant

Started my second run of Breath of the Wild today. I got nearly all the shrines on my first file - there were a handful I either couldn't find or didn't feel like completing - so I'm doing a few things to make this playthrough different. For starters, it's been months (maybe close to a year?)...
  12. Caprizant

Been playing Slay the Spire and Dicey Dungeons in my spare time now that the semester has started back up. Slay the Spire was on sale awhile ago, so I bought it with half of a gift card I got for Christmas, and then Dicey Dungeons is on sale now so I bought it with the other half. I'm also...
  13. Caprizant

I finished Super Mario RPG earlier today. Had a lot of fun with it, will definitely come back to it in the future. I really started to dig into a lot of different battle strategies towards the end there. Going into it I thought the game wouldn't have much replay value, but I've definitely...
  14. Caprizant

Still playing Super Mario RPG. I've just gotten to Bowser's Keep. I've really loved playing with a Mario-Mallow-Geno party comp so far. For normal enemies I give Mallow the Feather and give Geno the Scrooge Ring. With the Feather, Mallow can use an AoE immediately, which typically takes...
  15. Caprizant

That was less stressful than it was irritating :V
  16. Caprizant

Still playing Super Mario RPG. Just got to Marrymore. The minigame where you hide from the Snifits is the most stress I have felt in any video game. :V
  17. Caprizant

I finished Pikmin & loved it. The final area was really well designed. There were glitches & weird gameplay quirks that made it a little less enjoyable than later games, though. Things like the crushing glitch, and the decision to make Pikmin latch onto random things like Pellet Posies on their...
  18. Caprizant

Pikmin. I've replayed Pikmin 2 and 3 more times than I can count - in fact, Pikmin 2 may be my most replayed non-Pokémon game - but I have never in my life beaten the first game. I keep chickening out at the Forest Navel because it's dark and there's bottomless pits & water. :| Finally decided...
  19. Caprizant

Still playing Super Mario 64 DS. Just got 70 stars. I have most of the minigames now, too. Found out it was a mistake to go to the Rec Room before finishing the game, as I have now spent a decent chunk of my playtime in Memory Master :V
  20. Caprizant

Super Mario 64 DS. Going for 100%, which I think will be my first time doing so on any version of Mario 64. I haven't beaten the game normally many times either. Currently have 8 Stars and just unlocked Mario. also the controls on this version are a lot worse than i remembered >_>
Back
Top Bottom