Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But since only your next wishes can be uncorruptable, this one gets corrupted, making it so that your next wishes are actually corruptable as well. While trying to rectify this paradox, the wish implodes and creates a black hole that swallows all. Oops. I wish for it to be exactly 81...
  2. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted! Your power over ice is that you make ice cubes melt instantly. No more ice cold water for you. :B I wish to stay in a nice hotel!
  3. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted! Its only speeds are "zero" and "a million miles an hour," which isn't very convenient and quite dangerous. I wish for the power to control water!
  4. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted! You get an ancient soda said to grant mystical powers in old folklore. It's way past its expiration date. I wish for a Hershey bar.
  5. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted! You get a 3DS, but you have to assemble it yourself. And all the screws are stripped, so you can't put them in. And no other screws exist in the world to replace them. :B I wish for a bright and sunny day!
  6. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You just wished your wish away. You get nothing else. :B I wish for a castle!
  7. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted! But due to conflicting definitions of "perfect" between people, the universe implodes from experiencing an existential paradox. Whoops. I wish to have a treehouse!
  8. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted! The moon has been replaced with a single dragonfruit. (Which is pink.) Since the dragonfruit can hardly serve the gravitational function of the moon, tides are knocked out of balance, the axial tilt of the Earth goes wild creating unpredictable seasonal changes, and the Earth rotates...
  9. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted! You get a New 3DS XL which has been blended into dust. I don't think it works. I wish for... a single M&M candy. :B
  10. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Congratulations! You won Last Poster Wins! Because it is the apocalypse. You are alone. No one else will ever post again. You are the eternal last poster. I wish for a perfectly normal baguette.
  11. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now everyone else must pay for their time, which they can't do because they're frozen in time for not paying. I wish that I had a balloon.
  12. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You wished for nothing, so everything becomes nothing. :-p I wish I was the verb "to trust" and never let you down.
  13. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Your wish was granted by a genie who was a bad speller. All the desserts within your vicinity have melted. I wish that 3AM was a legitimate time for all human beings to be up and about.
  14. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Your wish for nothing is granted. You are now nothing. :I I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good.
  15. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the genie who grants all these wishes misheard you and gave you a spork sandwich. :I I wish for the ability to walk on the ceiling.
  16. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but then the magical genie who grants you your wish doesn't know what your wish is so he takes back that wish. :-p I wish for homework to finish itself.
  17. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's the giant one from Mystery at the Lighthouse and it crushes your entire town. I wish to have a pet whale.
  18. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's done so poorly you get a negative grade for it. I wish for time to slow down for just a lil bit while I get all my work done. :I
  19. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are now so stress-free that you decide nothing matters and you refuse to do any of the important things you must do. I wish for warm hands.
  20. Caprizant

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but then your dog eats it and now the teacher won't believe your excuse for not having it. I wish it was summer.
Back
Top Bottom