• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

What's your sexuality?

I've recently realized that I'm an ace lesbian, rather than being ace and panromantic. My identity as panromantic was based on misconceptions I had about whether I could be both nonbinary and a lesbian. Good luck and lots of love to everyone else still trying to figure out their own identity...
  2. Caprizant

What's your sexuality?

If you're asexual, then you don't feel sexual attraction. That's the basic indicator of asexuality, but different ace people choose to do different things with that information. There are definitely prudish ace people, but you don't have to be prude to be ace. This page might help explain it...
  3. Caprizant

What's your sexuality?

After a bit more research and a bit more time, I now identify as asexual, not grey-A. I was misinformed on some aspects of asexuality, which made me doubt whether I fully identified with it. But after clearing up those misconceptions I'm now 100% confident in my asexuality. I've given my...
  4. Caprizant

What's your sexuality?

I've given it a lot of thought, and I currently identify as grey-A and panromantic. Grey-A meaning I identify with asexuality to a large (but not full) extent, and panromantic meaning gender does not affect whether I feel romantically attracted to someone.
Back
Top Bottom