Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

8/10 - The way the colors have been artificially darkened is a little distracting, but otherwise, I really like it. The placement of Blastoise on the background feels so natural, it really looks like it's walking on the ocean floor. Those three bubbles in front are a good focal point, too.
  2. Caprizant

8/10 - The snow effect is really well done. The edges around Numel are a bit fuzzy though, and I can't tell what the background is. It's very cute otherwise, though :Р
  3. Caprizant

10/10 - Good, excellent, wholesome. Makes me want hot chocolate.
  4. Caprizant

10/10 they're good dogs brent
  5. Caprizant

9/10 - Nice art, just wish it was cropped square and a bit larger for viewing on Bluebook!
  6. Caprizant

9/10 - Transparency is nice, looks at least decent in all forum styles, and the art itself is plain good.
  7. Caprizant

7/10 - The lighting is kinda weird, but other than that it's alright.
  8. Caprizant

8/10 - It's pretty vertical on Bluebook, but the cropping on other themes is good.
  9. Caprizant

7/10 - The way it cuts off the tip of the hat is kinda awkward. I feel like it would work better if it was cropped as more of a shoulders-up shot. Transparency is good, though.
  10. Caprizant

7/10 - Could be cropped better, it's fine in Bluebook but a little fuzzy in other themes. And I'm not really a fan of mostly white backgrounds, but that's nitpicking. :p
  11. Caprizant

9/10 - Don't really know who it is but it's got smooth colors and is cropped well.
  12. Caprizant

10/10 - I do love animated avatars, and this one is especially good
  13. Caprizant

7/10 - Could be larger (I'm using Bluebook so it might be average size for other themes)
  14. Caprizant

8/10. Charmander looks a bit out-of-place due to coloration, but it's nice anyway.
  15. Caprizant

7/10: Needs some cropping, but it's colorful :3
  16. Caprizant

9.9/10: Pretty and smooth animation. -0.1 because the loop speed is a bit fast for my tastes :V
  17. Caprizant

7/10: Tiny bit grainy, but cute all the same.
  18. Caprizant

7/10. Could use some cropping to make it less grainy.
  19. Caprizant

10/10. Quite beauteous *A* Lovely contrast between the soft white and dripping red.
  20. Caprizant

6/10: Cute, but a little grainy.
Back
Top Bottom