Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Unfortunately, this video has been taken down since this post was made. : (
  2. Caprizant

8/10 - While it's prolly my least favorite song on that album, that's not saying much considering it's still a pretty kickin' song :V I like the keyboard and drums especially.
  3. Caprizant

6/10 - I feel like it probably fits better as a soundtrack than a song. As a song, it has some good moments in the instrumentation, but it's mostly flat & doesn't really have a resolution.
  4. Caprizant

7/10 - Can't decide how I feel about the guitar. It really works in some parts, but the lack of tonal variety is really noticeable throughout the song. Otherwise, I like the beat and especially the synth. The buildup pays off well too.
  5. Caprizant

9/10 - I like the feel of it a lot. It's got those "driving at night in the rain" vibes :V
  6. Caprizant

5/10 - It's kinda catchy in the beginning, but not much else.
  7. Caprizant

7/10 - I feel like I'm sitting in the driver's seat of one of those arcade racing games. It kinda overstays its welcome though.
  8. Caprizant

6/10 - It's okay, but there's not really any sort of definitive hook that I'd expect from this sort of song.
  9. Caprizant

7.5/10 - Like the guitar work. The music is pretty mellow, which is nice, but the lyrics are definitely more tense.
  10. Caprizant

6.5/10 - I like the guitar, not too sure how I feel about the other instruments. I feel like the reverb could've been done better too. I don't mind a lot of reverb, but it's kinda messy on this song in particular. Otherwise it sounds cool though. Also side-note I thought the band's name was...
  11. Caprizant

9/10 - Hell yea, that was a fun song.
  12. Caprizant

(Had to find another video for the song, so hopefully it's not too different a version.) 8/10 - Pretty catchy song, I like the slow pace for the first few minutes and the burst of energy towards the end. And I'm always a fan of this kind of guitar sound. It reminds me of R.E.M. and the Cure a bit.
  13. Caprizant

10/10 - Wow. Every instrument on that song is perfectly done. And the lyrics are well-written, too.
  14. Caprizant

8/10 - Really pretty song.
  15. Caprizant

7/10 - It's a pretty decent song!
  16. Caprizant

8/10 - The first minute feels kinda extraneous, but beyond that it's a good song!
  17. Caprizant

6/10 - It's catchy occasionally, but kinda uninteresting overall.
  18. Caprizant

9/10 - A Thousand Suns is SUCH an underrated album. It gets a lot of undeserved hate from fans and non-fans, and I have no idea where it comes from. This was one of the immediate standouts for me. The intro and outro are really pretty. I'm kinda neutral on the chorus, but the rest of it is amazing.
  19. Caprizant

9/10 - Really pretty!!
  20. Caprizant

9/10 - Deftones remain one of my favorite bands, even though I've only heard a couple albums of theirs. I really need to get the rest. I've always felt the drums were a particular standout point, which they definitely are here.
Back
Top Bottom