Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

Rate the video game music above

9/10 - Love the atmosphere; the slow, tense drumming & the strings fading in and out make it feel real dire.
  2. Caprizant

8/10 - 's a jam \о/ I like the bass around a minute in and the thing that sounds like a railroad crossing bell, lol.
  3. Caprizant

8/10 - Pretty, mellow, and well-structured. A bit long if it were to come up on shuffle, but I guess during gameplay that helps, since long tracks loop less often :V
  4. Caprizant

8/10 - Very laid-back, which I was not expecting from the thumbnail, lol. I like it. Feels like it belongs to a quaint little town on a mountainside :V
  5. Caprizant

7/10 - I enjoy the stuff that's going on in the background a bit more than the main melody, but I like how dire it sounds.
  6. Caprizant

9/10 - Fits its title perfectly. Makes me think of a sunny island beach :V
  7. Caprizant

8/10 - Rockin' and just a touch weird. I like it!
  8. Caprizant

5/10 - A bit repetitive and I'm not a fan of the mechanical noises. The piano is nice, though.
  9. Caprizant

8/10 - Really well composed! It feels very relaxing.
  10. Caprizant

There is music in that post tho :V 7/10 - It's a little repetitive, but it is pretty atmospheric in some parts. I don't know if it's just this particular video, but the sound quality is kinda bad. It sounds a bit tinny, I think.
  11. Caprizant

7/10 - Gets kind of annoying after a few loops, but it's energetic.
Back
Top Bottom