Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

What's the last dream you had?

Some sort of gym-class-racing-contest scenario that somehow saw me wandering through an underground neighborhood and being chased by monsters who were supposed to be the teachers. I don't even know what my dreams are meant to be anymore.
  2. Caprizant

I dreamt I was stuck in some sort of a mansion, trying to escape an unknown danger. I keep having dreams involving large/odd houses and trying to escape things.
  3. Caprizant

I had a dream that I was in Tokyo for some sort of a big event, then things went fuzzy and I was sitting in some sort of room writing a letter. Writing letters is a recurring theme in my dreams, despite the fact that I hate writing letters.
  4. Caprizant

I had a clear memory of it this morning, but now it's foggy. It was something to do with zombies and I think I remember running down an alley at some point and entering a door at the end that sort of glowed really brightly until I opened it.
  5. Caprizant

It was something to do with dealing with a violent ghost that was in my room by the window. It felt very real. I haven't had a dream that vivid since childhood.
  6. Caprizant

All I remember is meeting with some people who've been important in my life and playing some sort of a game with them. It was a very good dream.
  7. Caprizant

I played the song Please Don't Leave Me by P!nk for about half a minute, with my dad listening as well, and then suddenly everything just went blank; no sight, no sound, nothing, and it stayed that way for the rest of the night. Yeah, I don't even know what that was about.
  8. Caprizant

I had a dream where I had a vision that I was going to die soon, and I think I spent most of the dream setting up the circumstances of my own death while avoiding people who were trying to stop me from doing so. What a wonderful way to start Christmas day!
  9. Caprizant

I dreamed I was in a large house by the ocean, so large that it seemed to wrap around a cliff that looked over a good-sized inlet. There was a storm going on, and I was frantically trying to find a room with no windows in it. I kinda have a fear of being near windows, especially at night.
  10. Caprizant

I was in some sort of a small, dark yard, with bushes and a fence around me. I had the strange feeling someone was after me, like they wanted to hurt me or kill me. After awhile of wondering about it and frantically trying to escape the yard, I suddenly felt a complete loss of hope, as though...
  11. Caprizant

I can't remember it clearly, but I don't think I want to. There was a lot of blood, that's for sure. But then it was just black and silent for the rest of the night until I woke up.
  12. Caprizant

I had a dream that I entered a strange house during some sort of a storm, and I wandered around. The first/ground floor was in the basement for some reason. Then I talked to a Bulbagarden member on the real ground floor, and I said I had to go upstairs because I had to duel a friend of mine...
  13. Caprizant

I think just some random songs playing in my head. No visuals or anything.
Back
Top Bottom