Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

Item on your left will be your weapon against...

I hand him my Wii U GamePad and he is so distracted playing Batman: Arkham Origins that I make my escape.
  2. Caprizant

I give that person a drink of water, because it looks like they might need it. Then when they're distracted, I run away. I run very far away. V will have a fight against the Witch Queen from Ōkamiden:
  3. Caprizant

I toss a can of peanuts at them and hope one of them has a peanut allergy. V will be fighting against a BotW Lynel:
  4. Caprizant

I offer Alduin an apple in this trying time. It seems to subdue him a bit, or at the very least confuse him. V will have to fight the Quaggled Mireclops:
  5. Caprizant

Instead of squashing the giant rotten tomato with the wooden chair next to me (as would be the logical thing to do), I invite the tomato to sit down in said chair, so we may have a little chat about our differences & settle this peacefully. V will face off against a Rhydon.
  6. Caprizant

I throw the book Small Engines: Operation and Service by Jay Webster at it in the hopes that the door portal (doortal?) man becomes too engrossed in the subject matter to eat me into another dimension. V will face off against an evil version of themselves.
  7. Caprizant

I use my radiator to reflect the Dalek's extermination beam. I then hoist the radiator over my head and beat the Dalek senseless with it. V will face Darth Vader.
  8. Caprizant

My phone... uh... I can Google search the Mimikyu penguin's weaknesses? Knowledge is power :V V has to fight a kraken.
Back
Top Bottom