Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Rapid Strike. The difference is honestly pretty minimal from a design perspective, but I like Water-types. Cranidos or Shieldon?
  2. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Tapu Bulu. Wallace or Juan?
  3. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Zacian. We could play sword fetch. Gordie or Melony?
  4. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Pyukumuku. I like its personality more. :V HeartGold or SoulSilver?
  5. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Really tough to choose, I like them both a lot, but I think I'm gonna go with Accelgor. Solrock or Lunatone?
  6. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Platinum. There's still some things I prefer Ruby & Sapphire for over Emerald, but Platinum is just the better version compared to Diamond & Pearl. Grass, Water, or Fire starters?
  7. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Slowking. Both are good, but I like Slowking's type and design a little more, plus it reminds me of the second movie. RSE or ORAS?
  8. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Turtwig. Grookey's alright, but a bit plain. Its final evolution makes up for it, but Turtwig's final evolution is one of the best we've ever gotten so it's tough to go up against it. :B Cilan, Cress, or Chili?
  9. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Shellder. I like Clamperl well enough, but you can't beat the blep. :р Carracosta or Archeops?
  10. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Allister. I don't know much about Allister but Wallace or Juan?
  11. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Mega Audino! Gastly or Abra?
  12. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Struggle Bug. Better accuracy (at the cost of lower power), and I like Bug-type more. Physical moves or Special moves?
  13. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Petrel! Archeops or Carracosta?
  14. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

SoulSilver!! I logged a lot of hours in that game, and the scene with Lugia and the waterfall was really good. Muk or Garbodor?
  15. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Cursed Body. I'd prefer not to waste a move slot for Disable. Mawile or Sableye?
  16. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Alolan Exeggutor. Absolutely inspired. Love it. Midday or Midnight Lycanroc?
  17. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Smeargle. I like its design and gimmick even if its stats are terrible. Clawitzer or Dragalge?
  18. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Rotation. It's basically single battle except switching Pokémon is a free action. RSE or ORAS?
  19. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

3 is the one I always go back to. I had it on videotape as a kid and I watched it like every single night. :B Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott?
  20. Caprizant

This or That! (Pokemon)

Plumeria. I had to look up who Courtney was despite Ruby being my most-played game. :B Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, or Tapu Fini?
Back
Top Bottom