Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I am looking away V has had a tornado warning in the past few months.
  2. Caprizant

I've gotten better over the years, but yeah. V would not want to go to outer space, even in a future where space travel is affordable.
  3. Caprizant

A lot of colors, but surprisingly not orange. V dislikes ferris wheels.
  4. Caprizant

Not unless you count Galar :V V has a bit of a sweet tooth.
  5. Caprizant

I have school, but I don't have to get up early, since all my classes are after 1pm :V V greatly enjoys seafood.
  6. Caprizant

Discord is the only IM app I use, and it took me far too long to get into even regularly using that tbh :V V has eaten at a sit-down restaurant within the last month.
  7. Caprizant

Not typically. Sometimes I have snacks before deciding I need to eat a full meal instead, but I wouldn't qualify the snacks I have as desserts :V V lives somewhere where it rarely snows.
  8. Caprizant

Depends on the year. Resolutions can be helpful, but sometimes my resolution is just "take it easy on yourself" which is kind of the opposite of a resolution :V V owns several pets.
  9. Caprizant

Nope. They got a new name, so they're Snowy now. :V V's new year's resolution is to take more leisure walks outside.
  10. Caprizant

Not really embarrassing, just completely different in style than what I'm into now. It is currently before noon where V is right now.
  11. Caprizant

No but I want one!! Several actually V does not enjoy snow.
  12. Caprizant

Yes, though I can't imagine that description failing to apply to anyone :V V sleeps with the TV on.
  13. Caprizant

Aye. V is near some source of water right now.
  14. Caprizant

Hell yea, I'm getting a Switch soon! V has watched a movie in the past 48 hours.
  15. Caprizant

Unfortunately, no. :( V has been inside a bouncy castle in the last 2 years.
  16. Caprizant

I drink it sometimes, but it needs a lot in it to taste good, and I don't need it to wake up really. V still has some of their childhood toys.
  17. Caprizant

Yep! V is currently tired.
  18. Caprizant

Well, I mean, yeah. Kinda hard to not be scared of anything at all. :B V has a lot of recurring dreams.
  19. Caprizant

Nah, it's actually kinda chilly. V is wearing headphones but not listening to anything.
  20. Caprizant

Nah, my army knife is provolone. actually i dont own any kind of army knife i just wanted to make the joke V has made a competitive Pokémon team.
Back
Top Bottom