Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

I'm rereading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (as part of a full-series reread) when things get slow at work. Shh, don't tell anyone! :p
  2. Caprizant

I'm reading both The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini and 1984 by George Orwell for school.
  3. Caprizant

Don't Know Much About the American Presidents by Kenneth C. Davis. I actually know quite a bit, but Davis is a good writer and I've actually learned some stuff I didn't know. Plus he gives reviews of every President, which are fun to read :D
  4. Caprizant

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. First time reading it without the pressure of school to muck up my enjoyment. :V
  5. Caprizant

A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah for school. Very enlightening so far.
  6. Caprizant

The Road by Cormac McCarthy for school, Moby-Dick by Herman Melville for myself.
  7. Caprizant

We, the Drowned by Carsten Jensen. Happened to stop by the book store one day and picked this up because I liked the cover, and it sounded interesting. So far, it is very much indeed.
  8. Caprizant

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I was reading it back in May, but I only got about halfway through before I had to return it to the library while they were renovating. I got it for Christmas and now I'm reading it from the beginning because I honestly have no clue where I left off or what...
  9. Caprizant

The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan, for school. Actually doesn't seem too bad so far. I'm also planning on re-reading Catch-22 by Joseph Heller sometime soon. Once I catch up on all this work I have to do.
  10. Caprizant

A Dog of Flanders by Ouida. Reading this for what must be the hundredth time. Easily my favorite book. :3
  11. Caprizant

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Man, I haven't read this series in a long time. Gives me nostalgic feels.
  12. Caprizant

The House On Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros. We have to read it for school, then mimic the style to write our own novella. I would honestly have preferred a less autobiographical approach, but it's still an interesting assignment.
  13. Caprizant

Life of Pi by Yann Martel.
  14. Caprizant

I got For Whom The Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway from the library today.
  15. Caprizant

Bone: One Volume Edition by Jeff Smith. For what must be the five hundredth time.
  16. Caprizant

I'm not exactly reading it right now, but I'm hopefully going to borrow Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand from the library this week.
  17. Caprizant

100 Bullshit Jobs And How To Get Them by Stanley Bing. Before now, I would just flip to a random page and read a passage, but now I'm actually reading it front-to-back.
  18. Caprizant

I just started reading Catch-22 today.
  19. Caprizant

I'm currently reading the Death Note manga (if that counts as a whole book). I last read Chapter 20. I'm also reading The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Can't remember where I was last, just that I dog-eared it.
Back
Top Bottom