Search results for query: *

1. C

Bond Phenomenon

I don't really hate it, like I said in earlier posts. There are some good/cool things about it. I just think there are things about the execution that could've been better, too. But, I actually do think normal Mega Evolution would have a bunch of the same flaws if it were still handled in a...
  2. C

Bond Phenomenon

Again, I half-agree. I see pretty easily that this is the intent, but in practice I just don't feel it entirely measures up to like, Ash and Infernape, or certain other examples in general media of a dangerous power being mastered. From the start, like I've already kinda said, I felt like...
  3. C

Bond Phenomenon

This is why I don't exactly hate Ash-Greninja, because you're kind of right. My main issue comes in when actual battles happen and aesthetic + raw power ends up superseding internal consistency and better strategy. Plus my earlier post about why I kinda dislike a "one Pokemon who's always the...
  4. C

Bond Phenomenon

I did sort of notice something similar. I actually really prefer the nature of why Infernape was something special to start with, too. Not only is its unusual power initially rooted in trauma, negativity, and desperation, but it's merely a stronger version of what every other Infernape can...
  5. C

Bond Phenomenon

I get this, but I guess I wasn't clear enough about what I was getting at in saying it. Basically, its not that I want Paul to get hysterical, it's that before the end, Ash doesn't really give him that much to even lose composure over in the first place. Paul pays attention to Ash as far as...
  6. C

Bond Phenomenon

Like I said, it wasn't perfect, and half of my argument was mainly just me pointing out that it's about where your priorities lie, and what your threshold for someone being a "snowflake" is. I agree with the gist of what you're saying about Paul, but the last part about "beat him again and...
  7. C

Bond Phenomenon

Rather than outright saying you're wrong about these things, I'd say the question is more along the lines of "Do these things actually qualify him to be a snowflake?". Or at least, "Is he really always a snowflake, or do I only get that feeling sometimes?", given that he's been at this for like...
  8. C

Bond Phenomenon

Really I would've been completely fine with no Mega or Mega-equivalent at all for Ash, just because I have a few issues with the concept of a team member who is objectively the best option in almost all situations. Even Pikachu, despite being omnipresent, is tempered by not being the only one...
Back
Top Bottom