Search results for query: *

1. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

Yeah. Since neither of us have a clue, it's probably a good call to see if it resolves itself. Thanks for trying though!
  2. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

This seems to be the best I have so far, but I'm not sure about it. Am I to assume that a packet capture is the same as a packet sniffer? I also have this, but it only seems to work in test mode. Does it mean anything to you?
  3. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

That's what I thought, but I wasn't certain. I'll keep looking around, and let you know the results, if I don't need help.
  4. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

I got no results for Wireshark. Do you think this one would do me any good? Fing - Network Tools - Android Apps on Google Play
  5. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

I've never heard of Wireshark, but I have heard of packet sniffers. I'm afraid that will be a bit out of depth, but I can certainly look into it.
  6. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

Reloading, nor clearing the cache, nor rebooting the browser, in that order have resolved the issue.
  7. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

The issue doesn't seem to be resolved. When I copied the image location, I got this: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/1/13/EP001.png/150px-EP001.png So it appears to be a 150.
  8. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

I can recreate the circumstances all you like. I can still go to the page on my tablet and the image is still shown, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get a source for the offensive image. I only get the image that's supposed to be there. On the PC it doesn't show up at all, and it wasn't...
  9. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

I just cleared my browser cache, and it fixed nothing, FYI.
  10. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

My bad. I thought I was copying the image location. I was copying a link. I copied the image location this time, and it took me to the image linked below. I tried both of them. I can't seem to find anything off-site. There didn't seem to be a "view image" option...
  11. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

Here's the image locations of both of them. File:EP001.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia (right) File:EP001.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia (left) It looks to me like someone just replaced the original image with this on-site. But what do I...
  12. CaptainDirt

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

Here is a copy of a message I sent to Neo Blaze, trying to report an ad issue on Bulbapedia to an admin. He said that he couldn't see the issue, and suggested that I report it here. The links should all work, and if they don't, let me know. Thanks in advance guys! Also, Gabo 2oo seems to have...
Back
Top Bottom