Search results for query: *

1. C

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

While I do agree with you on that, you aren't so innocent yourself dman dustin. You are one of the most notorious Ash fans around this place, and if one person were to criticize him, they would be labled an idiot by you. Maybe not blatantly stated but you get the drift. I think the writers...
  2. C

Hellion, Sewaddle isn't that bad of a pokemon. It's your bias that gets in the way of liking it. If Gible came back, you would be head over heels, whether it took the screentime of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ASH'S POKEMON, or not.
  3. C

Is Sewaddle really that bad of a pokemon to you? Is it really that detrimental to Ash's team. While I like Snivy, I personally don't see what everyone loves in it so much, it's just a Buizel and Treeco 2.0
  4. C

That is your opinion, opinions can't be right or wrong. It's the writers choice ultimately, and personally I can picture Iris and Scraggy with a great bond. You just don't want it to happen, because it belongs to Ash, your all time favorite character. Talk about bias bro. She's working...
  5. C

Lol, put her in her place? Do you not see how awesome and educated Iris is. By the end of the season you'll see, you'll all see Iris' greatness. I still believe Ash should give Scraggy to Iris. It suits her better, besides its kind of useless on Ash's team, unlike Swadloon. I will never...
  6. C

Some of us actually liked Kanto, you know. Misty and Brock were actually fine the way they were then, and honestly, so are Iris and Dento. Think about it, the writers put Iris on the show for a reason. I love her, she makes the show exciting, and calls out rightfully on his BS.
  7. C

THIS!!!!!!!!!! I totally agree, and also, IMO, it's nice to see a female with a Pokemon that is masculine, not saying her Axew eventually won't be, but the more, the better. Iris reminds me so much of Misty, and Dent reminds me so much of Kanto Brock! I'm loving this saga. =)
  8. C

With Axew, as well as Exadrill because it won't obey her. But she could have other pokemon on her, or in storage somewhere. She could have decided to have started fresh. Not everyone has to follow a formate we've seen in the past for beginning or experience trainers.
  9. C

Drudd is a cute Pokemon, it would be good for her, but Scraggy would be better. Ash should give it to Iris. That would be so ironic, yet wonderful.
  10. C

You really can't prove this, because we have NO idea of Iris' full history.
  11. C

IMO, I honestly think that we should just enjoy this show for what it's worth. If a person gets too caught up and technical with it, it becomes unenjoyable. One man's trash is another man's treasure. So what may have been a crappy release for one, may have been great closure for another...
  12. C

I personally don't find Snivy to be all that it is hyped to be. Don't get me wrong I like her, however, her most interesting moments were in her capture episode. I don't know whether it's because she took out Shooti's Janovy in BW010, but I'm sure it's screentime won't be affected. I actually...
  13. C

I hope either in the Barry battle or Ash battle, Paul's Weavile does something significant, has it ever got a win. Shame, cause it could be epic, and might be, if used right in the League, I think Paul has history with it, that's why it's around.
  14. C

I expect the writers to grow and continue to be more creative each and every day, like they always have. Things aren't predictable as they've been in the past. What happened 13 years ago, still doesn't happen today, and according to you, if it did, this show would suck.
  15. C

I hope in Misty's next cameo, she has a Kingdra, Wailord, and maybe a Golduck. An Azumarill is inevitable.
  16. C

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! :) Stop, stop, stop talking that Blah, Blah, Blah, Ash's Cynda be evolving like nah, nah, nah Ash's Johto team had a lot of spirit, and definitely a lot good moments and memorable ones.
  17. C

I hope we see Nando with a Ninetales.
  18. C

I hope Totodile evolves in the League, and Muk learns a new move, same with Noctowl. Also, I hope Bayleef has like a strategy developed by Ash. I'd love to see Gliscor again, but if not life goes on.
  19. C

To each its own I believe. If Ash could use Krabby in the first round in a League, Dawn could use Togekiss. But we all have different opinions, and even though we disagree, I still respect yours.
  20. C

Aren't you all going a bit hard on Togekiss? Let's not forget, contests and gym battles are totally different. Togekiss won the first contest it was ever in. Dawn beat May after having only 1 Ribbon. Zoey almost beat May. If you put May's Blaziken, against Zoey's Gallade, and Zoey came out...
Back
Top Bottom