• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Catflower

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I could live without the Flop Tower or any other post-game if we get a nice, extensive main game. Hell, so many JRPGs don’t have post-games at all so if the main game is worth it I really could care less.
  2. Catflower

Same, for different reasons probably. Gen 6 and 7 launches were kind of miserable when we found out how much new Pokémon there was and a lot of people were disheartened. Hell, it made people happy about Galar’s number (actually similar to Alola’s but far less Legendaries/UBs so you could...
  3. Catflower

I severely doubt that they’ll block off entire routes. Some routes will make others easier, but with how loose the stories seem to be from each other all they’d need to do is slightly edit some dialogue. Hell, if I have to guess, Paradoxes will only be explained in full in PoL (since Donphan’s...
  4. Catflower

So if I’m right in thinking Gyms: Ice, Grass, Psychic, Ghost, Bug, Normal, Water, Electric E4: Steel, Ground, Dragon, Fighting Team Star: Fire, Rock, Flying, Fairy, Poison And we’re uncertain on Dark? Could very easily be another major character (doubt it’s Geeta IMO, but could be wrong)...
  5. Catflower

Invading Team Star bases seems to use the new auto battle feature, and by the looks of it you use multiple Pokémon too unlike regular auto battle. However, Grunts will still occasionally engage you in regular battle.
  6. Catflower

It could be based on Zweilious, which would make it a good counterpart to Magneton! Aye ayes are pretty trippy, so they could lean into that with Poison-types? EDIT: Also, in regards to many monotypes - I feel this conversation happens every Gen besides maybe Gen 6 and PLA. I don’t think it’s...
  7. Catflower

There’s still quite a few Pokémon with unconfirmed dual-types, and always the possibility especially that earlier info might be a bit wrong since that’s happened a few times. I’m hoping this fills in some of the gaps! (And personally, that Girafarig2 is somehow a dual type :p)
  8. Catflower

By who? It’s a fan term, it’s malleable. I remember last Gen some people thought Wooloo was the rodent and they were changing it up but then Skwovet was a thing.
  9. Catflower

I mean it’s very possible that they’re not all cabins lupis familiarias (domestic dog). But even if they are, dogs are an extremely versatile species in terms of appearance, behaviour, and ability due to human influence. Also Pokémon are basically pets, and cats and dogs are the posterboys for...
  10. Catflower

I think it’d make a lot of sense if it’s the three stagers, since I doubt we’d get an Ice type that early in the Dex (unless it’s a type gained by a starter or regional bug/bird/rodent, but in that case he’d probably list the type it started with). If I had to guess myself Starters - … the...
  11. Catflower

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of them are single types, I remember that being a big complaint people had about Galar and even as far back as Unova. That said, I think using Confirmed or Likely Type/??? is still the best way of doing it because it communicates that we don’t know the type...
  12. Catflower

If they’re meant to be opposing the Forces of Nature (based on the four symbols), couldn’t it be both? Like one is their Incarnate form and the other is Therian?
  13. Catflower

I mean legendaries step on each other’s toes all the time. Ho-oh and Lugia were designed with themes of sky and sea which is overlapped by the legendaries the Gen right after. Also sun and moon which… Sun and Moon took over. Landorus, Tapu Bulu, and Calyrex all relate to the harvest. Not to...
  14. Catflower

I wouldn’t be surprised if some types and evo stage details we have so far are incorrect due to communication and memory issues we have coming with both leakers. Especially Khu trying to blow up Regional Fakes to cover his ass. I’m like half convinced the dolphin is going to be Cetitan’s prevo...
  15. Catflower

Honestly the trailer really hyped me up! It looks so fun, loving the game’s vibe so far. Also, at least 100+ new regular Pokémon, not legendaries or forms, is so exciting! For leaks though: ’Multiple dog lines’ implies Fidough has an evo or two, but we probably all guessed that. I saw someone...
  16. Catflower

I don’t want to sound high and mighty, but 2 months without a trailer isn’t that weird for a video game. If anything, that’s actually pretty fast, especially because Pokémon games tend to be revealed the year they release compared to other games which sometimes are revealed up to like 5 years...
  17. Catflower

Didn’t stop kids from buying games with regional variants and Ultra Beasts, which this concept is a mash up of A made-up term from Khu because the idiot couldn’t swallow his pride and admit he thought the eel was a Diglett variant. If these “Convergent Pokémon” are actually brought up in-game...
  18. Catflower

It’s kind of standard in RPGs now, and as Daren said it’s easier to balance around one than both. That said, the option is nice and they could still tweak it a lot better. Let’s say they return to PLA’s EXP at battle’s end system, they could try something like: - Pokémon that fought against a...
  19. Catflower

Open world games are kind of beefy by default, so I’d imagine he only played through it once or played certain sections of it repeatedly depending on what the minutiae of his job was. I’m not super clued in on game testing though so I might be speaking utter rubbish.
  20. Catflower

Interesting to see that normal Tauros will be present and either its regional form has three forms or it has three distinct regionals. I wonder if we’ll have like a Tauros racing mini-game or anything and that’s why they wanted four distinct Tauros? It sounds like a fun gimmick though even...
Back
Top Bottom