Search results for query: *

1. C

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread No, they show all. If you go to the move set above the chart there will be numbers: I-II-III-IV-V Click on the gen you want (in your case, click on the III). It will take you to the learnset for Nidoking/Nidorino for that generation. Bulbapedia is quite...
  2. C

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Gotta be careful with the double posts, there, Zatch. ;) Anyway, if you go to this sites main page (well, wiki page) they will have all the movesets and levels they learn them! It's a good way to devise a strategy- the site will also tell you where you can...
  3. C

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I had noticed. Bite can really help out; if it doesn't seem to be working too well and you're free an item slot, Black Glasses always helps. Hope it helps ^_^
  4. C

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I personally don't think you need to teach a Pokemon Shadow Ball... considering your only weak Pokemon to that type is Alakazam... the rest will more then likely be able to hold up to the ghost type (especially Haunter, who is blindingly fast anyways)...
  5. C

Re: Help on Leaf Green Team I think Snorlax is a good choice, especially if he has the right move set and ability (Thick Fat) to deal with any Pokemon they send out. Unless they send out a fighting type or a Pokemon that knows a fighting type move (Brick Break is common) then you wouldn't have...
  6. C

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Oh, might I get a review? This would be delightful! I'm currently in Black2 (had to start over) and my current team consists of: Emboar Escalavier Leavanny Drillbur Herdier Minccino I know for a fact I won't be evolving my Minccino because he's too...
Back
Top Bottom