Search results for query: *

1. C

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Oh no, there are many of those, from the person outside a flower shop in Emerald who gave out the TM Bullet Seed, to the person in the Musical who gives out the TM Echoed Voice, and the fighter in DP (maybe Platinum as well) who gives out the TM Payback. It's just collecting them all.
  2. C

Here. Look under the "In the TCG" section.
  3. C

Hate. 503. Errors. Seriously, there are so many on Bulbapedia nowadays, whenever I refresh a page with a 503 error, it normally still says a 503 error. I can even get 503 errors by clicking the back button, when the page was working fine before (although the cache is purged regularly, which is...
  4. C

If you read up on the information on Ash's Gliscor, it states that it was given to McCann for training, but Ash later requested that he could have it for an upcoming battle against Paul in the Lily of the Valley conference. It has not been seen since, so it is not known whether it has been sent...
  5. C

That would probably be a good idea, although it is already stated in the welcome template. Mind me asking why, considering that there are probably over a million users?
  6. C

Most likely it is just the age of the computer. Older computers don't seem to nessecarily support Japanese text like modern computers now. Internet Explorer (suprisingly) doesn't seem to have anything to do with it. I have a number of computers in my house, in which the newer ones support...
  7. C

I might as well say that in my Emerald game (I think), I noticed that all of the Gym Leaders have one potion (the type depending on which leader it is) for every Pokémon minus the leader's main Pokémon (e.g. Nosepass for Roxanne), which instead holds either a Oran Berry or a Sitrus Berry.
Back
Top Bottom