Search results for query: *

1. C

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

if Ash was to get another possible third gen pokemon i hope it's either Vibrava or Beldum. After seeing the sixth movie I could really see Ash with a Flygon, and since Beldum is a pseudo psychic that doesn't require the mental bond factor it works too.
  2. C

^wasn't that same argument used for why Snorunt shouldn't have evolved and yet it became good old Jason anyway.
  3. C

Snivy was strong when she was caught, but considering she hasn't been trained as much as some of the others it's easy to see why she's falling behind. As far as the starters go, personally it would feel like a waste if Oshawott didn't evolve at least, it's been implicated (especially when...
  4. C

isn't litwick the candle? cause if so that one ain't happening. They already had an episode devoted to a group of them along with a Lampert, if Ash didn't catch them then, then I doubt it. I really love the Palpitoad's personality, I wonder how it will act when Ash gets it from storage. Cause...
  5. C

he already had a chance, and didn't take it...it wouldn't make much since for him to run into a random one later and catch it.
  6. C

I said this over at Serebii and i'll say it again, he can develop his pokemon now as much as you would like, but come some point he's going to catch another pokemon which is going to cause the same chaos these "potential" captures are causing now, so there is no getting out of the fact that some...
  7. C

what would you rather Ash get? also, doesn't trip have enough overbearing pokemon anyway?
  8. C

i wish they didn't put the jello pokemon on the lunchbox, it makes me hungry and no i am not kidding.
  9. C

which proves that it's not reliable. Keep in mind that it appears for the upcoming movies, only Pikachu, Scraggy and the starters are getting focused on and not whoever has the "rotation" slot, so while yes him catching palpitoad is basically a 50/50 thing right now, i wouldn't rule it out.
  10. C

don't really trust the lunchbox either since it has a Fraxure on it, yet we know Axew's staying as is until the movie due to recent adds, plus weren't there other pokemon that don't belong to the group on that thing as well?
  11. C

Personally I feel the starters need to go through changes before any of them are capable of evolving. Snivy: needs to find the "urge" to evolve, cause despite fighting evolved pokemon, she has shown no intrest in gaining more power. Tepig: Needs to be trained more, it's victories over...
  12. C

Why? you afraid that it's going to follow Charizard's example or Infernape's? Everytime Tepig's evo is called to question it's the same old song and dance story, why can't people be happy if it evolves period?
  13. C

speaking of the bird i really hope we don't have ANOHTER pokeringer contest, seriously two is enough.
  14. C

hellion, the writers will give Ash whatever they decide, Emolga, Korkorok, etc, it's thier call not ours.
  15. C

Please don't turn into scott, after what happened with Scraggy and the Bug I ain't ruling anything out. Explain to me the keychains, and why isn't one of Ash's other pokemon there then? It makes no sense at all and I don't care how one justifies it to only premote five of his pokemon when he...
  16. C

People thought the same of Scraggy until the pictures sunnyshore had were further analyzed, the keychain was the only link at the time to Ash getting it, he did. According to the summerys we have something seems to be wrong with this thing, you want her with three problem pokemon? I...
  17. C

they'll give him what they want dude, pikachu 2.0 or not.
  18. C

How do you know that for a fact. Why would they make a keychain of it and put it with his pokemon, if it was somebody elses it wouldn't be there. Ash is the main character again with no co stars around, why premote only five of his pokemon and not a sixth, unless you know it's his.
  19. C

^you seem to forget that when it comes to premoting Ash's pokemon, he's in the drivers seat again with no co-star, seems kinda strange to have it with his pokemon, and the keychain of Scraggy was the only lead to Ash getting it before the duck episode was further analyzed, coincidence?
  20. C

I would rather she either get Axew to battle better or get Excadrill under control before getting another pokemon, it'd feel like bad writing otherwise if she was just handed a battling pokemon without getting her current ones to do so first. The problem is to me it's too suspicious, after...
Back
Top Bottom