Search results for query: *

1. Charcoatl

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

His Pokémon Breeder goal was also very random (and extremely boring) tbh. They should've just make him explorer or sth if they didn't want to give him Fossil Pokémon from the start. And now they gave him even more boring goal turning him into male Nurse Joy for reasons.
  2. Charcoatl

I was trying to be realistic :) I could imagine a series without Ash (if OS was written differently) as a main character but I can't imagine a series without Pikachu as a main character.
  3. Charcoatl

Ash bringing down Team Rocket and becoming a Kanto Champion, then getting replaced by new kid with his Pikachu (Pichu) in the next region and so on.
  4. Charcoatl

The thread about anime's dependence of Ash makes me think the biggest missed opportunity (for me at least) was not adapting the major aspects of the games properly and proving wrong those who say anime couldn't work without Ash as a main character.
  5. Charcoatl

Faba's inclusion was understandable, he was a big fan of Masked Royal and his Hypno and Alakazam were quite strong. I agree about Samson Oak though. Sophocles fighting his cousin in an emotional battle was one of the match ups I really wanted and expected to see, I think it was indeed one of the...
Back
Top Bottom