Search results for query: *

1. Charcoatl

Do you think Ash will get a Galar starter in PM2019?

I think if Goh catches Sobble and it evolves into Drizzile before Grookey's debut it's safe to assume Ash isn't getting any Galar starter.
  2. Charcoatl

These are one of the main reasons I don't want Ash to catch starters anymore - I'm afraid they will get special treatment like powerful form or rivalry with strong Pokémon. I don't like when the show downplays experience in favour of special power and Pokémon than spend years training with...
  3. Charcoatl

There's growing stronger and there's going toe to toe with / defeating much more experienced E4/Champion level Pokémon with brute force.
  4. Charcoatl

Sceptile wasn't a screenhogger and didn't have any huge feats until the Sinnoh League. I prefer realistic approach and I think all the best feats should be either saved for Pikachu or already strong Pokémon Ash caught in its final stage.
  5. Charcoatl

I'm afraid he will, the producers wouldn't waste the opportunity to shove the starters down our throats. I can't say I'll be happy about it - I'm waiting for him to go starterless ever since Hoenn (and only because I didn't care back in Johto), and it was especially jarring to me that the...
Back
Top Bottom