Search results for query: *

1. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but by doing this you set the technology in the world back by 40 years, which makes it that you cannot ask for this wish and this results in a tear in the spacetime continuum which swallows this universe whole. I wish for a cookie
  2. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but everyone around you feels worse. I wish 5mash was here already...
  3. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the series started with Cars 2 and never took off I wish class was over
  4. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, your operating system now has legs and your SSD has turned into a treadmill I wish for an unlimited amount of Chocolate Chip Cookies
  5. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, your laptop takes your job, your family and eventually your whole life. You just doomed yourself by getting a working laptop. I wish that it is 20:00 GMT+1
  6. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you now own a million copies of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial for the Atari 2600 I wish to have a superpower that doesn't suck and has no drawbacks on me or anyone I care about (gotta make the corruption hard :p)
  7. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you drown in them I wish for an amazing way to finish this sentence
  8. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it drops in stock and is now worthless I wish I get a high grade on my tests
  9. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it is now eternally night. I wish Pokemon comes with a new announcement soon
  10. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted? *looks at V* I wish never to become a zombie (it is called corrupt a wish for a reason)
  11. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you never wake up. I wish I won the Vytal Festival Tournament.
  12. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but something happens I wish to be an E-rated moviestar EDIT: ninja'd "but something happens" changes to "you got a wish but you can only use it after 150 years because the genie is still in training"
  13. CheffOfGames

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, Australia wins the match tonight but 10 of the players get a red card so only 1 is standing at the end. I wish I get to watch RWBY Volume 5 Episode 1 before anyone else.
Back
Top Bottom