Search results for query: *

1. CheffOfGames

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

Oh, I was not blaming lone, I am totally blaming you
  2. CheffOfGames

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

I did yeah, it was a fun game, some nice hunting and being able to go up against Marth is always nice I think it was rather well done (in comparison to Pokemon v Digimon), as mentioned Town was a bit strong due to the claims, but it was fun nonetheless Reading the actual prank war unfold and...
  3. CheffOfGames

So quick recap, either Marth or Max is scum and I'm prolly gonna die. Okay then.
  4. CheffOfGames

Tbh, I did have to look back to see when you said it, I missed it on my first read through :p
  5. CheffOfGames

Oh damn... Didn't even think about that... That'd be fun. Notes that down for future game. In all seriousness tho, assuming everyone spoke the truth, Max's claim seem smost likely scum like to me (ignoring MP and Calvin for now since they haven't claimed yet) I trust ME and Eresh (partly) are...
  6. CheffOfGames

No, I did not want to waste protection roles, the reason I specifically asked for information roles to not target me was because I think information roles would be more useful actually getting information, and I didn't think protection roles would want to target me d1 anyways, I am no power...
  7. CheffOfGames

I am an Ascetic, I can do absolutely nothing but nothing (except kills) can do anything to me either. The reason I haven't provided any reads/messages as of rn is because I have been rather busy. I will try and get a helpful message out asap, but this could take a bit (it will be at least before...
  8. CheffOfGames

It is a very small game so we need to get information out there asap. I'll comment on the other things later, when I'm not going over this during dinner.
  9. CheffOfGames

I agree with the fact that joke phase is over thus I will Unvote: DarthWolf and to make sure we get as much information as possible from N1 I will suggest the cop and other information roles to not target me, they won't get any useful results back.
  10. CheffOfGames

I checked my role pm and this is indeed true
  11. CheffOfGames

Oh hey, it started, lemme reread my role and send out the obligatory Vote: DarthWolf
  12. CheffOfGames

Confirmed I may not have noticed that :p
Back
Top Bottom