• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. CherubCookie

Mafia Philosophy

I don't really like vote modifiers as individual roles, personally. The games I've seen them in have had 1-2x usage and had to be specially activated. I'd support the idea of them being counted in the list but not showing which user had the modification.
  2. CherubCookie

Mafia Philosophy

In terms of strategy town trusts town. So it's not necessarily a win condition to play along with what the town expects from a town player and cast doubt upon more legitimate associated members. :cool: (i've been mafia before)
  3. CherubCookie

Mafia Philosophy

Will do, then! I realized my mistake too late! So I edited in about my philosophy and hoped nobody would notice ^^; I will try to be less delicious when the time comes then! Excellent, I have great timing :LOL:
  4. CherubCookie

Mafia Philosophy

Hello and thanks for the welcome! (: The sheer number is intimidating on its own because I'm used to places that only have one or two going at a time, but I shall keep this in mind. That sounds like something a mafioso would say.... ;) Am I being lead into a trap? This is what I thought of...
  5. CherubCookie

Mafia Philosophy

I'm pretty curious about playing some mafia games here, although I am confused by having so many going at once ^^; As for actual philosophy playing completely to the interests of the town is the only way I play.
Back
Top Bottom