Search results for query: *

1. CherubCookie

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

~it's that fresh question feeling time again~ Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life? What would make them so boring to meet? Do you relate?
  2. CherubCookie

It's that time of the week again for a new question~ :D If you had to eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be??
  3. CherubCookie

Oh yeah I can't stand olives in things. It ruins everything. I'm the worst Italian because apparently we're supposed to like them but not I. :<
  4. CherubCookie

New Question time! What is the most disgusting thing you've eaten on pizza? Inb4 people say pineapple
  5. CherubCookie

New Question time! How do you react to disappointment? What do you think when something bad happens? Do you have any strategies to overcome it? What do you do? For me it depends on how well I was able to anticipate the disappointment, because I usually plan things out with contingencies for...
  6. CherubCookie

I think I'd get behind being someone that could always do the bottle flip challenge well. It seems like the most pointless thing, but my brother was obsessed with trying to perfect his skills on it and I thought it was hilarious watching him try.
  7. CherubCookie

~New question who dis~ If you could gain a useless skill, what would it be?
  8. CherubCookie

~New question time~ What do you want to accomplish this week? Have you set any goals? Something new you're starting to try? I have two essays I need to write by the end of next week, so I want to have the majority of them finished by the end of this week :3 But aside from that, I want to get...
  9. CherubCookie

I started this year with a list of goals, but not "new year's" goals, since I usually reorient myself around the October/November period (probably something about seeing tangible results when other people are still setting their goals) The main ones I have revolve around my university degree...
  10. CherubCookie

~New question time~ Have you ever met anyone from your online life IRL? What was it like? Tell us your about experiences!
  11. CherubCookie

If you look through the bulbagarden discord I'm literally the only person that ever says "what are the haps" :P
  12. CherubCookie

My "icebreaker" usually starts with a facial expression of like :'D before going hello! If we're in an awkward situation together it's usually even more appropriate because I have a shared experience to reference. I'll usually say "what're the haps" otherwise and try to start a conversation...
  13. CherubCookie

I was sick last week so new question happens today~ What's the best ice breaker do you have? Does it work all the time ? Tell us your conversation starters!
  14. CherubCookie

Thread Artwork by noworry Bulbaquestion of the Week Welcome to Bulbaquestion of the week! This thread be updated every Monday by your wonderful Outside the Box staff with a new topic. Basically this thread will introduce a question every week that the Bulbagarden community will discuss. From...
Back
Top Bottom