1. Chevywolf30

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

I've never played a game with night talk before, is voting allowed at night? I was looking back at this game, and someone dug up the old Daganronpa game and there was a mafia aligned role cosplayer. Sound like anyone we know?
  2. Chevywolf30

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

They quoted a post talking about them only talking in screenshots and replied with a screenshot saying I wanna talk about it.
  3. Chevywolf30

Ok, I've been reading and I get why we're all doing this: Vote: Frozen Fennec
  4. Chevywolf30

Oh crud, I just realized the flaw in that. You said you're not new so you probably wouldn't publically sus him then kill him. Unvote
  5. Chevywolf30

Not liking this. Vote: Death Meta Unrelated, but is your pfp a head of lettuce with Donald Trump's face?
  6. Chevywolf30

My role did indeed go through, I targeted Grande. I was useless last phase, I need to do some serious reading. Is nightposting allowed for everyone or just specific roles, that's been going on. Ex wasn't lying, and I was right about Timaeus. Someone mentioned Timaeus being scummy so lemme go...
  7. Chevywolf30

In retrospect, this wasn't the greatest idea, but I had a hard town on Timaeus earlier and wanted to keep it quiet. I can't remember my reasoning, but I know it wasn't a good idea now. I think part of it was the whole no claiming thing.
  8. Chevywolf30

Is this game role madness? I've never been in a role madness game, but this seems to be pretty mad.
  9. Chevywolf30

Ok I almost forgot about this. Looks like things got spicy, so I'll have to read all this in depth.
  10. Chevywolf30

Biggest thing I find is he's tunneling Ex, so it all kinda rests on that. I think I'll just poke him tomorrow.
Back
Top Bottom