Search results for query: *

1. Chevywolf30

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

@MissDelibirda Have you ever beaten the enderdragon in survival?
  2. Chevywolf30

Not a huge fan of monkeys but that's pretty cute @Bigfoot_the_Pokémon Susquatch when
  3. Chevywolf30

Whoops I forgot to ask a question because I was too busy rambling about William and Corey @takoyaki Do you have a favorite movie? If so, what? Bonus points if it isn't an anime movei
  4. Chevywolf30

Breathes in William Byron is my favorite in the Cup, but Corey LaJoie is a close second. William has two wins this year, and only one other driver has that many, and William hasn't been winning races for super long so this is kinda a career year for him. Corey is more of a back of the pack...
  5. Chevywolf30

Let's Go Pikachu, one of the 3 games I first got when I first got my Switch (BotW and Smash Ultimate being the other two[Dang it's been a year since then]) and I played it and my brother sometimes would hop in as the second player (What's funny is I gave my rival his name because I was expeting...
  6. Chevywolf30

@CuboneKing Every played any Zelda games?
  7. Chevywolf30

That's a nice one, you got the bus at a good angle and the rain adds a nice atmosphere. @KerfishSea Interests outside of Pokemon?
  8. Chevywolf30

Overall life has been good, but today I've had allergies or a cold or sumn and I took some Benadryl so I've been kidna draggy. @Artuditwo Favorite video games outside of Pokemon?
  9. Chevywolf30

Favorite brand? Chevrolet, obviously. Favorite model would be the Camaro. @EternalPokéFanGirl Favorite and least favorite Pixar movies?
  10. Chevywolf30

Monke. I like how you got him doing stuff. @takoyaki Favorite American food?
  11. Chevywolf30

I have no idea, he just randomly came to mind and I was like "Yes, this is happening now" @helperman What about Ditto makes it your favorite Pokemon?
  12. Chevywolf30

Dale Earnhardt, the late NASCAR legend. I downloaded this picture recent and it came up here recently that my real name is Dale so I thought I'd roll with it.
  13. Chevywolf30

I keep forgetting that exists, but anything that explores motorsport or automotive history would be awesome. I don't doubt there'll be NASCAR driver cameos, which would be awesome. @skywaffles Favorite genre of music besides rap?
Back
Top Bottom