• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Chibi Pika

TEEN: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Hands of Creation

Yooo catching up on the last 4 chapters (that’ll probably be the increment I review in, though I try to leave a like on each one so you know when I’ve read it.) You know… it’s really funny that despite Har’s complex, and the fact that he’s the only one out of Alloy 2.0 that was engineered to be...
  2. Chibi Pika

Well, keep in mind! It’s totally fine to have morally ambiguous antagonists, but it occasionally veers into me not caring whether the protagonists or the antagonists succeed, which is… a bit weird since I like the characters! And I want to care if they succeed! But it’s hard to when it...
  3. Chibi Pika

Good grief, was the last time I reviewed in MAY? Ugh, that's ridiculous. Time to fix that. So, this review will cover chapters 44-50. I don't know if I'll hit everything in that span (my memory of the more recent ones is certainly stronger) but I'll try to at least mention everything that...
  4. Chibi Pika

Alright, I might have spoken too soon, because this chapter did help clear up a lot of things. I don’t think it necessarily revealed a lot, but having some of the things that we don't know get laid out on the table does help prevent confusion. So I'm gonna take this moment to try to lay out...
  5. Chibi Pika

apparently i exist here now! crossposting, if you don't mind~ aaaaaand... I rescind what I said about Act I not having a proper conclusion. When you said there'd be a special episode, I'd been assuming it was like the previous two, where it was something totally removed from the current...
Back
Top Bottom