Search results for query: *

1. Chibster

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Ni no Kuni II Shadow of the Colossus Remake Final Fantasy Dissidia NT FF7 remake FFXV Episode Prompto If I had a Switch.. Pokemon main story game Kirby Switch title Metroid Prime 4 FE Warriors FE Switch title
  2. Chibster

Adding Prey for the Gods and Edge of Eternity to my list.
  3. Chibster

Sony literally pledged that it will release The Last Guardian this year. xD Can't wait to hear an actual release date now.
  4. Chibster

Priority: The Last Guardian Ni No Kuni II Pokemon Sun/Moon #FE (I should get a Wii U xP) MOTHER 4 (fan game) Secondary: Kirby: Planet Robobot Dragon Quest VII 3DS Ace Attorney 6
  5. Chibster

THIS THIS THIS!!!!!
  6. Chibster

The Last Guardian!!!
  7. Chibster

I was bummed out by that too! >.< I thought the new FE x SMT trailer was...unique! I kind of like the modern setting, but I'm still kind of confused about it. I think we'll get more info on it during E3.
  8. Chibster

Level-5 announced that it would unveil a new PS4 RPG during E3 this year, so I'm hoping it's a sequel to Ni No Kuni!
  9. Chibster

Oh my gosh a new FE for 3DS was just announced!!! Looking forward to this and hopefully SMT x FE. edit: Forgot to mention fan-made MOTHER 4!
  10. Chibster

Since it's one of my most wanted upcoming games: Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright! I've pre-ordered it back in July on Amazon and I'll get my copy by September 5th or so.
  11. Chibster

Updated list: -Alpha Sapphire -Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright(still waiting for a release date! >:/) -SBB Wii U -new Ace Attorney game(I think it was called Dai Gyakuten Saiban in Japanese)
  12. Chibster

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright!
  13. Chibster

So far:Pokemon X/Y, Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, Super Smash Bros., Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton and The Azran Legacy, The Last Guardian(no idea when this will come out), and Donkey Kong Country:Tropical Freeze. I don't have a Wii U yet, but I will definitely buy...
Back
Top Bottom