Search results for query: *

1. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

I got a Nintendo Switch, Spyro Reignited Trilogy and TLoZ: Breath of the Wild for Christmas. Bought Fire Emblem Three Houses earlier last month.
  2. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bayonetta (PS3)
  3. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

An NES with controllers, zappers, and Super Mario Bros. Looking into buying more games I 've played (Duck Hunt, Kirby's Adventure, SMB3, Gauntlet) and some I haven't played (Castlevania, Metroid).
  4. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Detroit: Become Human (PS4) Split the cost of Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) for a gift
  5. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Chocobo's Dungeon 2 (PS1)
  6. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

My friends got me Nier Automata (PS4) as a birthday gift! I would have gotten Octopath Traveler if I had a Switch. :D
  7. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Secret of Mana (SNES cartridge) and Dragon Warrior (NES, cartridge).
  8. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
  9. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just received Ni No Kuni II!
  10. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just received Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (steelbook edition) in the mail. I got the steelbook with Cloud and Terra. :)
  11. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Yoshi's Island (DS) for my best friend.
  12. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Didn't purchase them, but I got a steelbook and a 1 Gil coin for playing demos of Ni No Kuni 2 and Dissidia NT Final Fantasy, respectively. :) I also have the mentioned games and the Shadow of the Colossus remake on pre-order.
  13. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

KH 2.8 remix (PS4) KH 358/2 Days (DS) World of Final Fantasy (PS4)
  14. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Horizon Zero Dawn Kirby Planet Robobot (birthday gift from my friends) I'll definitely get World of Final Fantasy soon as well.
  15. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Scored Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1, black label) for a great price.
  16. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Some imports: Okami HD (physical version) Soma Bringer (DS) Fire Emblem Gaiden cib (Famicom) and not a purchase, but my best friend got me the FFXV Season Pass. :)
  17. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Received The Last Guardian collector's edition in the mail! Not going to play it yet though. :)
  18. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

It had to take an hour and 30 min to download the patch, but you could start beating up goblins while you wait or start the game when it's almost finished downloading.
  19. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up my FFXV pre-order. :love: edit: Forgot to mention I ordered FFX/X-2 HD (PS4) since it was really cheap.
  20. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

Scored Resident Evil (Gamecube) and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for $10. :D
Back
Top Bottom