Search results for query: *

1. Chibster

What was the last thing that made you angry?

I am not enraged, just a tad annoyed. I was walking my dog and we passed this older man sitting outside his apartment. My dog was about to do #2 on the sidewalk grass but then he said "Curb your dog". I didn't hear him so I asked "Huh?" and he repeated "Curb. Your. Dog. Move closer to the side...
  2. Chibster

Mood swings.
  3. Chibster

Tailgated twice in two weeks. The first one was just too close (it was already busy but people gave each other some space) and had to lightly swerve left to avoid hitting me because they couldn't brake on time. The second one was someone who actually was driving to my college as well. It was...
  4. Chibster

How idiots speed right through the stop signs on the other side of the block. Had a run in twice already!!
  5. Chibster

Really bad drivers on the road today. >:/
  6. Chibster

How disorganized the people at my internship are. Although I like the program, I feel like I'm not really being valued as intern.
  7. Chibster

The people who purposely drive through the flock of pigeons at the back corner of this supermarket parking lot!!!
  8. Chibster

Mosquitoes!!
  9. Chibster

Friend uses really bad grammar, says she doesn't care and won't make an effort to learn. I helped her out with correcting some of her papers, but I won't be doing that anymore.
  10. Chibster

My professor partnering someone up with me for a project that I already completed myself!
  11. Chibster

The news about the creator of Rurouni Kenshin, which I only found out about today.
  12. Chibster

Ebay seller with high positive feedback gave me what appears to be a fake tracking number, never responded to my messages, and it'll be a few more days until my money back. I can't wait to leave my first negative feedback!
  13. Chibster

I bought something on Ebay and the seller cancelled my order so they could list the item again at a higher price. I got my money back but that was not right.
  14. Chibster

My math professor assigned over 200 questions due in 1 week. I asked him about it and he said he's trying to force us to do as much work as possible, so this would be a normal thing. I'm getting out of this class and I'm going to take it at another time and hopefully with a better professor.
  15. Chibster

Reading that a jaguar was killed during an Olympic torch lighting ceremony a few days ago. :mad:
  16. Chibster

@Avapatch Anything that isn't a "waste of time". >.< I walked over there and applied though! :D
  17. Chibster

I'm still looking for a summer job and I was telling my dad about a job opening at the dog kennel/grooming place across the railroad and he was like "why don't you get a real job?" 1) How is it any less of a job just because it involves dogs, which I love? 2) How the f*** would I get a "real...
  18. Chibster

Doing math homework. >:/
  19. Chibster

That's so sick!! I've never heard of this until now; I'm surprised my women's studies teacher didn't tell us about it. It gave me a little hope when I read a women's boxing team said they'd fight back physically if the rallies went on.
  20. Chibster

This guy on Facebook posted a selling post of $700 poorly bred "designer" puppies on LI buying/selling, which specifically states in the rules no sale of animals and this guy was being such an arrogant prick. We got him banned and his listing was removed!
Back
Top Bottom