Search results for query: *

1. Chibster

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4, pre-order) An external hard drive for my PS4, possibly 1TB or 2TB
  2. Chibster

I read the Secret of Mana (PS4) remake is getting a limited release of the physical version at Gamestop. I honestly thought there would be a physical version in the first place. :P Anyway, might have to pre-order that.
  3. Chibster

I'm thinking about getting Nier Automata when it goes on sale on Black Friday.
  4. Chibster

I really want to play Cuphead but my only option would be getting it on Steam. I'm not even sure if my laptop could support it.
  5. Chibster

Horizon Zero Dawn World of Final Fantasy Bloodborne Metroid Prime 1 and 2 (I know there's a trilogy version but I already have Metroid Prime 3) Bayonetta Kirby Planet Robobot
  6. Chibster

The FFXV PS4 bundle looks really nice, but I don't think I can spend that much at the moment.
  7. Chibster

Pre-ordering Pokemon Moon and Final Fantasy XV.
  8. Chibster

I Am Setsuna (PS4) but there's no physical copy yet. ;~;
  9. Chibster

My birthday is in exactly a month, brainstormed huge list of games even though I'll probably only get like 5 :D
  10. Chibster

A Wii U, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Special Edition, Pokken, Smash Wii U a whole bunch of Wii U games. I don't know when I'll be able to buy them, but I really want to play TMS and get its special edition.
  11. Chibster

I found a deal for all three Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) games for $23 shipped, so I'm wondering if I should get it.
  12. Chibster

Thinking about getting Stella Glow, but probably not soon. It seems pretty cool and not to mention Yasunori Mitsuda composed for it!
  13. Chibster

Gamestop.com is having a sale on some retro games, so I was thinking if I should buy: Donkey Kong Country 3 Parasite Eve Final Fantasy Anthology
  14. Chibster

I'm definitely buying Yo-Kai Watch, but I'm not sure where I should pre-order it from. Nintendo World might have an event for it, so I'm waiting for any news.
  15. Chibster

I was thinking of buying an NES and all the games I used to play with my cousins. I know I could just download them off the e-shop, but it's not the same feeling for me.
  16. Chibster

I'm looking into buying PS/PS2 RPG lots and some complete in box games (currently looking at Golden Sun.)
  17. Chibster

I have it (well actually, it's my brother's). From watching him play it and playing a little bit myself, I'd have to say it's a great addition to the FC series. The environment is majestic, especially since it takes place in the Himalayas!
  18. Chibster

Ohhhh I see I see. I just remembered reading an article about how much more expensive games are in NZ and Australia. Congrats on the win! I thought I wanted to get a Wii U and SSBWiiU, but I feel like I'd rather save some money and buy Xenoblade and another game. So I don't get in trouble for...
  19. Chibster

$70?? Is it a new copy of ToS? If not, you're getting ripped off! It should be at most $30 used (Gamecube version). If you have a PS3, you could get ToS Chronicles, which has both ToS games.
  20. Chibster

I'm just going to write a big list again: 3DS: Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi Wii U: The console, SSB Wii U Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles PS: Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy I+II, III, IV, V+VI PS3: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Devil May Cry HD Collection, Dark Souls and...
Back
Top Bottom