Search results for query: *

1. Chibster

Things you were thinking of buying

Bulk raw meat for my dog that gets shipped while it's frozen/thawing. It's surprisingly cheaper than going to the store.
  2. Chibster

An external hard drive for my PS4 and cookie cutters. Thinking about Christmas gifts, as well. I'm still waiting on my friends to give me their lists, but so far I'm thinking about a crocheting kit for my mom, coffee for my dad and maybe an organic soap set for my brother.
  3. Chibster

The Pikachu sprite shirt from the Uniqlo x Nintendo collection and maybe the Kirby shirt too.
  4. Chibster

Pokemon Center Rowlet plush. I need it. ;~;
  5. Chibster

A cute Moogle shirt.
  6. Chibster

Super cute Kirby mug and possibly FF13 Hope Estheim Play Arts Kai figure.
  7. Chibster

Funimation is losing the rights to FMA Brotherhood so I'm trying to find both complete collection sets before it goes out of print or people jack up the prices.
  8. Chibster

I'm wondering if I want that Pokemon20 Celebi plush. I just want a Pokemon20 souvenir. xD
  9. Chibster

The proxy service I tried out is having a no service fee special that ends in 4 days, so I'm thinking if I should use the opportunity to buy the Pokemon Center Arcanine plush from Amazon Japan.
  10. Chibster

I'm still waiting on my other friend to send me her wishlist, but I have an idea of what to get my best friend: Funko Pop figures of Castiel and Dean from Supernatural and an X-Men comic book.
  11. Chibster

I'm really tempted to buy the Tsubaki cards from the Fire Emblem Cipher TCG.
  12. Chibster

Hmm, I'm wondering if I should get both Vulpix and Pikachu or just Vulpix.
  13. Chibster

I've been wanting to buy some Pokemon plushies but I don't know if I want to be spending money on such right now. xD
  14. Chibster

Ingredients to make mango pie.
  15. Chibster

Game cases for my some of my GBA, GBC and SNES games. And also plastic covers for the actual boxes.
  16. Chibster

A drawing tablet and hair, skin and nail vitamins.
  17. Chibster

A RC mouse and a battery operated cat toy that my cat can play with while I'm not home.
  18. Chibster

TheYetee is having a "MOTHER Day" sale and they're having a sale on Earthbound/MOTHER inspired shirts until next Saturday! I have my eyes set on these two: Also, TeeTurtle is having a great sale, so I'm definitely going to buy a chibi Okami/Princess Mononoke shirt I wanted and two shirts (one...
  19. Chibster

Some more future cat (as in Saturday) supplies: - flea/tick medication for a few months - heartworm preventative " - Blue Buffalo dry and wet cat food (I wanted to buy Taste of the Wild, but the shelter's pet supply store has Blue Buffalo)
  20. Chibster

I decided on making a Magikarp costume for senior costume day, so I need to buy red fleece, yellow fleece, and black and white felt. I'm also hoping to get an Ike and/or Shulk amiibo on February 13th. Also just read wave 4 amiibo goes out for pre-order possibly tomorrow, so I need to pre-order...
Back
Top Bottom