Search results for query: *

1. Chibster

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

I like pancakes with maple syrup and sometimes butter, but I can only manage to eat 1 because it's so sweet. I've always wanted to try Japanese-style pancakes because they look so fluffy!
  2. Chibster

Do you often eat fast food? What is your opinion of fast food? I eat fast food probably 3 times a month. I don't see a problem with it unless someone makes fast food their daily diet. Not only does it add up monetary wise, health risks obviously rise too. The times when I crave some fast food...
  3. Chibster

What do you like on your pizza? If it's trattoria pizza, just regular cheese. If it's fast food pizza, I like any vegetables but my go-to is banana peppers, mushrooms, and hot sauce. Trust me, it's good. xD
  4. Chibster

Question of the week: 7/5/16: Cake or Ice Cream? I can't choose, love them both! Cake is good any time of the year, but I only like eating ice cream during the spring/summer. My favorite cakes are chocolate mousse, tres leches, tiramisu and my favorite ice cream flavors are chocolate...
  5. Chibster

What are some of your favorite foods to eat for breakfast? Breakfast is my least favorite meal of the day, to be honest. xD I love bagels from the local bagel shops, but I don't buy them often! I try not to eat anything too sugary either. If I have classes, I'll have a granola bar or something...
Back
Top Bottom