Search results for query: *

1. Chibster

What's the last dream you had?

I dreamed that a new and retro video game store opened up and they had so many rare games at lower prices. Only if it was real! ;~;
  2. Chibster

I was in Venice, Italy enjoying a gondola ride. xD
  3. Chibster

This wasn't last night, but my most recent dream was that there was a huuuuge Black Bear in the backyard and it started terrorizing the trees and driving out the squirrels and birds. There aren't bears around, so I have no idea why I dreamed that.
  4. Chibster

I dreamed I was at NYCC in my awesome cosplay and I got asked to take pictures a lot! I also went to the Nintendo booth and played upcoming games. That's what I hope happens!
  5. Chibster

I dreamt that I was in some Pokemon play park and a few members were there and there was all you can eat ice cream and a really long slide. Yeah, really random! :D
  6. Chibster

I dreamt that I got into a (verbal) fight with my business teacher. In real life, I really do think he's stupid. He always has something to say after someone talks and I think he's sexist. For one instance, we were talking about things you would have in your house and one person said a video...
  7. Chibster

I dreamed that winter break was over and I forgot to do an English project(no worries, I don't have h.w at all!)
  8. Chibster

Two days ago, I dreamt that I was out with my dad and the skies were turning gray and suddenly turned stormy and a tornado formed. Everyone lost power. I guess I dreamt this because it was around this time when Sandy hit and everyone in my area lost power(or more than that).
  9. Chibster

Last night, I dreamed that my best friend and her sister were sleeping over at my house and we went to the basement at night and just sat down on the couch and talked. Suddenly, we hear something from the boiler room. We grabbed a flashlight and investigated. It was a wittle kitty! :3
  10. Chibster

Last night was a little scary. I dreamt that my best friend went missing and I kept blaming myself. I think this dream was a result of finishing my summer reading book, Half a Life. XD
  11. Chibster

I dreamt that I was in English class and a Cownose Stingray fell through the ceiling and the teacher(I hate him) started kicking him and I stood up for the stingray and saved him! No one messes with my friendly friends! :3
  12. Chibster

I dreamt that I was in Social Studies class and we were watching Grave of the Fireflies and I went up to the teacher telling her I might have to step out to prevent myself from bawling.
  13. Chibster

I was on an Italian club trip with two of my friends and the group stops at a sweets shop and I buy one of everything. XD
  14. Chibster

I didn't have one for the past few days, I was too tired. XD
  15. Chibster

I had 2 dreams last night, but I can only remember this one: I was in ToysRus with my dad in the video game section. We go to the checkout register and behind the counter(in a slidey window thing) where they always keep things like game systems, I see 4 boxed copies of EarthBound and also 3...
Back
Top Bottom