• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Chibster

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

I wish I had withdrawn from Biology 2 class 3 semesters ago instead of getting an F. I was just a day late from the withdrawal period. My GPA is still great, I just hate seeing that F on my grades list.
  2. Chibster

In 5th grade, one of my friends at the time was swiping her hand around like a cat for some strange reason and she happened to scratch my chin with her sharp nail. It stung so much. >.< Oh, and about 5 years ago I broke my right thumb nail in half trying to get a piece of clear tape. It was...
  3. Chibster

There's a very busy bakery about a 5 minute drive away and I always never know what to get because everything looks so good! The first time I went there when I was 5 was great and I always love seeing the giant chocolate Easter eggs. There used to be a bakery that was a 2 minute walk from my...
Back
Top Bottom