Search results for query: *

1. Chibster

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Taking care of my friend's puppy. He was kind of annoying at first but once he got better with potty training and separation anxiety, I liked him a lot better. Now I want my own!
  2. Chibster

The horse I worked with on Friday nuzzling me.
  3. Chibster

The family whose adorable dog I occasionally petsit for gave me a little charm in the shape of a Dachshund. Oh and of course, the dog being so happy to see me after a long time.
  4. Chibster

Watching wild birds outside my window. I saw Dark-eyed Juncos, Blue Jays, and White-throated Sparrows.
  5. Chibster

Watching the adorable dog for two days.
  6. Chibster

My bird running up to my face and sitting quietly with me while I was lying down. He always does this when I'm lying down and I'm sad/bored/in thought.
  7. Chibster

Hanging out with this adorable dog I'm watching while her family is on vacation. She rolls on her back for endless belly rubs and loves giving kisses. :X3:
  8. Chibster

I was helping my folks call Verizon customer service and the wait music was some kind of remix of the save theme from Ico.
  9. Chibster

I went to a huge garden yesterday and since it was the day people could bring their dogs, I met and petted so many. :X3:
  10. Chibster

I went on a horse trail ride on Sunday and it was great, except for the cold weather! My horse was actually a pony who had her hair dyed purple! xD
Back
Top Bottom